The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By chippyleigh
Heading off to Monaco in 6 hours for a week of beer and F1, anybody else on here going ??
By Fly100
chippyleigh wrote:Heading off to Monaco in 6 hours for a week of beer and F1, anybody else on here going ??
Honeymooned there last year.... epic place. Going back in August for a freebie :WOOT . Get your ass to the Fairmont Hotel for breakfast on the Horizon deck it is truly one of the best places on this earth.
By chippyleigh
Just arrived in Nice after an epic drive from Lyon along route Napoleon.

Scenery was amazing and will post pics when I get home last week.
By Gozza
chippyleigh wrote:Just arrived in Nice after an epic drive from Lyon along route Napoleon.

Scenery was amazing and will post pics when I get home last week.
Enjoy Nice, Monaco and the F1, the routes out towards Cannes are great as well, when not snarled up with traffic. Route Napoleon is a blast if you don't get stuck behind someone. Bizarrely, yesterday I found myself sitting in the canteen at Williams watching Pastor Maldonado out on practice in Monaco. Not quite the same as being out there though.
By Mart
As long as it isn't as boring a track to watch live as it is on the TV then it should be good
By chippyleigh
It certainly wasn't boring, we were sat facing the pit entrance at La Rascasse, had the Caterham on fire about 30 foot away, a fantastic trip though the Alps with around 1950 miles driven door to door. Pictures to follow.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]