The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By noiseoptics
This was an interesting watch. The Americans putting their own unusual twist on Rally-Cross. Up against the likes of Tanner Faust, Ken Block and the usual posse, Loeb smashes the lot of them with clean wins in every heat. Skip to 1hr 29m 20s for the start of the final (after several embarrassing false starts from other competitors) but the whole thing is an interesting watch. I love Ken Blocks Gymkhana films for the sheer entertainment value, but seeing him spinning on corners and hitting other cars left right and centre is a little embarrassing.

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By noiseoptics
Cheers guys for the help, anyway, yeah worth checking out, cant deny the format is quite exciting. Used to love watching rally-cross at Lyden Hill in Kent with my Dad when I was younger but this is definitely bigger and far more american (the amount of advertising throughout is extraordinary). Still, though Loeb has a more powerful car, he has never driven the X-Games rally-cross before but handles the bunching into the first corner like a true pro. Where others get shunted about the place and lose panels Loeb is constantly clean and smooth.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]