The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By chippyleigh
Having been to Le Mans a few weeks ago, we are now going back to this years classic in just over a weeks time !!

Not taking the Civic this time, anybody else going ??
By yella
nah, is it true you have to dress smartly etc

keep meaning to go just to see some old RS3100 capri's racing round.

where you camped, i assume its a lot more civilised than the annual le mans.
By chippyleigh
Entry ticket says "smart casual" so should be rid of all the silly nun costumes !!

We are camping at Maison Blanche where we were a few weeks ago, ideal if it rains !!

I've been 10 times to the normal race and to be fair it has totally changed from the mid 90's when I first went, the classic is supposed to be like the old days, we will see, going Friday and coming back Sunday so it's going to be tiring, still I'm sure several beers at janines should sort that out.
By chippyleigh
Was a great weekend, rained on and off but not as bad as Silverstone !!.

Racing was ok, atmosphere was superb and it IS just like Le Mans used to be. We stayed at Maison Blanche just like a few weeks ago and it was really quiet at night.

All in all a must do event for Le Mans old Skool followers.

Roll on 2014 !!
By yella
chippyleigh wrote:Was a great weekend, rained on and off but not as bad as Silverstone !!.

Racing was ok, atmosphere was superb and it IS just like Le Mans used to be. We stayed at Maison Blanche just like a few weeks ago and it was really quiet at night.

All in all a must do event for Le Mans old Skool followers.

Roll on 2014 !!

sounds good, think i will pencil 2014 in then, Still two regular le mans go before though, Get some pics up

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]