The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Rolo
Im hoping to go on Sunday 10th June, (poss Saturday also), seeing if anyone else is going, never been before.

Will be going from Shropshire, West Midlands.

All info below taken off the website.

Cheers Mike

Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship

Oulton Park (Island)

Saturday 09 - Sunday 10 June 2012

TICKET TYPE ADULT CHILD
(UNDER 13) SENIOR
CITIZENS
ONLINE GATE ONLINE GATE ONLINE GATE
Weekend Admission £31 - - - - -
Saturday Admission (Qualifying) - £13 - FREE - £9
Sunday Admission (Main Raceday) £25 £30 FREE FREE - £20
Saturday Pit Straight Grandstand (Qualifying) £5 - £5 - £5 -
Sunday Pit Straight Grandstand (Main Raceday) £16 - £16 - £16 -
Weekend Camping - per person £16 £25 FREE FREE £16 £25

* Saving relates to the face value of each admission ticket ordered online. Advance booking closes 12:00 Wednesday 06 June. All orders received before 14:00 Tuesday 05 June will be sent by Recorded Delivery at a cost of £1.80 per order (or Special Delivery at a cost of £5.95 per order if specified by the purchaser). All orders received after 14:00 Tuesday 05 June will be sent by Special Delivery at a cost of £5.95 per order. Telephone bookings are subject to a surcharge of £1 per admission ticket. Orders are dispatched approximately one week prior to the race meeting.

Oulton Park Circuit
Little Budworth,
Tarporley,
Cheshire CW6 9BW

Tel: 01829 760301
Fax: 01829 760378

[email protected]

By m1ke
Lucky7 wrote:Me and Mike are heading down in his R32. He doesn't know this yet though.
lol.

I think oulton will be the first race we take Jack too. It's close so can just come home of he doesn't like it.
By Lucky7
m1ke wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:Me and Mike are heading down in his R32. He doesn't know this yet though.
lol.

I think oulton will be the first race we take Jack too. It's close so can just come home of he doesn't like it.
You spelt Jake wrong.
By m1ke
EvoStu wrote:
m1ke wrote:I think oulton will be the first race we take Jack too. It's close so can just come home of he doesn't like it.
Can he walk that far?
What you mean dude, we ain't going to walk there.
By EvoStu
m1ke wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
m1ke wrote:I think oulton will be the first race we take Jack too. It's close so can just come home of he doesn't like it.
Can he walk that far?
What you mean dude, we ain't going to walk there.
But if he doesn't like it, you'll be staying obviously. :wink: :lol:
By Rolo
Aswell as buying the official programme, Is it worth paying another £5 for the radio earpiece?

Looking at the website, are the prices for the grandsand ontop of the usual admission ?
Rolo wrote:Aswell as buying the official programme, Is it worth paying another £5 for the radio earpiece?

Looking at the website, are the prices for the grandsand ontop of the usual admission ?
The radio is ok. It's cheap but you get to hear the commentary and it works at all MSV tracks.

Grandstand is always extra.
Il be there (black ep3 with tom on the reg) sould be a good day if the weathers good, make sure you leave before the end of the last race or its a nightmere to get out :bad-words:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]