The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By yella
this is a real shame,

I have been worried about motogp fro a few years now as the grid got smaller and smaller.

They need to look at the costs and reduce them down slightly to get the grid full again. They also need to get the manufacturers back, suzuki are needed, BMW still makes no sense why they have not got involved and i can;t see Audi wanting to let Ducati compete likethis season again as they never do motorsport unless theres a benfit to the brand.

As far as who will be filling Stoners place, you can bet your bottom dollar that Doviy will be back in honda overalls next season.

I would guess we may see stoner out for a while then would not be surprised if he popped up in superbikes. 26 is too young to retire long term
By Fly100
Having watched Eurosport today, the said every rider on the grid is out of contract come the end of 2012 season, that could be intresting.
By Harl
dcep3 wrote:On a different note, who expects Bradley Smiths contract with Tech 3 to be cancelled for Moto GP next year? There seems to be loads of better riders in Moto2 at the moment who would be far more deserving of a ride not to mention the fact that both current Tech 3 riders look to be doing very well and not worthy of being sacked in place of Smith.

Spies is going to be on his arse after this season so that frees up a factory ride for Dovi or cal and a tech 3 seat for Bradley?
By yella
Rossi is back at Yamaha,

should be announced officially, but resigned from Ducati today and has been spotted at Yamaha. Deal includes his Son with a full yamaha backed ride in superstock
By bornlucky1
yella wrote:Rossi is back at Yamaha,

should be announced officially, but resigned from Ducati today and has been spotted at Yamaha. Deal includes his Son with a full yamaha backed ride in superstock
I heard this yesterday of a friend who works in motogp logistics, surprised to see him back at yamaha, should be good with lorenzo :lol:
By yella
bornlucky1 wrote:

I heard this yesterday of a friend who works in motogp logistics, surprised to see him back at yamaha, should be good with lorenzo :lol:

i knew as soon as Spies walked that Rossi was coming back, it was almost too obvious, The honda spot was not an option and with Rossi saying he was continuing for 3 years it would have to be back to Yamaha. Lorenzo will be ok, however you can guarantee there will be no data sharing again.

So looks like Ducati will keep Hayden for the continuity but i would say it seriosuly puts Crutchlows chance of a spot at Ducati out the Window now as Audi are already making noise about wanting Stefan Bradl for obvious reasons.

Just pleased to see Rossi back on a good bike, good for Moto GP too. So will Dovi take the Honda seat, mad if he doesn't.
By dean71
bornlucky1 wrote:

Rossi's son ?
Think you'll find it was Niall mackenzie who spotted Rossi at yamaha hq while sorting out his son tarran riding the yam super stocks
By yella
dean71 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

Rossi's son ?
Think you'll find it was Niall mackenzie who spotted Rossi at yamaha hq while sorting out his son tarran riding the yam super stocks

oh i did wonder, was on one of the motogp boards linked to from Twitter,,,,,lol,
By bornlucky1
dean71 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

Rossi's son ?
No lol, it's a friend of mine who is involved with moto gp - something to do with fuel logistics iirc, I was referring to the fact that Rossi is more than likely to go to Yamaha rather than the actual testing that yella mentioned.
By yella
bornlucky1 wrote:Anyone see this on sunday?
lucky guy has only minor injuries :shock:

he was a silly boy, should have bailed out beforehand
By Trixster
Did not want to start a new thread, maybe a mod can change the year.. :)

Gentle reminder, season starts Sunday :twisted:

Thursday 4 April: 1545-2045 BST Free Practice live on Red Button and online (BBC)
Friday 5 April: 1545-2000 BST Free Practice live on Red Button and online
Saturday 6 April: 1545-1930 BST: Qualifying live online
Sunday 7 April: 1645-2100 BST: Moto3 and Moto2 races live on Red Button and online
Sunday 7 April: 1930-2100 BST Live MotoGP on BBC Two/HD and online
By Fly100
Pick a winner out that lot !! Never rule Rossi out, then again some quick guys there too.New Honda man getting some good times too.
By billster
Can't wait for this. My money's on Lorenzo but I really want Rossi and Marquez to give him a good run (and obviously hope Bradders and Cal do well)
By yella
sensible money is on Pedrosa, its his turn.
By eatthis
whats the difference between moto gp and superbikes?
By billster
superbikes are production-based.

MotoGP is prototype developed specifically for racing
eatthis wrote:whats the difference between moto gp and superbikes?
By Nuttynutter123
Rossi is back!!!

Cant help but think he'd have won if it wasnt for his hasty first few laps
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]