The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By steve83
Crutchlow is tough as hell, getting 4th with a shin fracture. :salut:
By dcep3
Great results from Redding & Crutchlow, I'd like to see them both at Tech3 next year as I don't think Smith is good enough
By sinbad
Crutchlow did good. great to see a brit in there.

Wet track added to the action. Was hoping Rossi could get a podium if the track had stayed wet, ducatis seem to go well in the wet too.
By SuperFLY
dcep3 wrote:Great results from Redding & Crutchlow, I'd like to see them both at Tech3 next year as I don't think Smith is good enough
top 10 finishes in his debut year is very good.

lets not forget the sheer talent we have out there this year. rossi, lorenzo, pedrosa, marquez, crutchlow all up at the sharp end, not to mention dobi, hayden etc.. aren't exactly slow. he's up against stiff competition (seasoned competition). top 10 finishes against that lot is nothing to be sniffed at

point is he'll improve and he's off to a good start. the next couple of years will be the telling ones.
By dcep3
Yes it's early and yes he'll improve but I never thought he was good enough in the first place. There are many more Moto2 riders more deserving of that ride, including Redding.
By dcep3
Redding and Crutchlow are looking better and better every race, so much confidence even after crashing
By yella
Stoner said, " i don;t want to ride bikes anymore i want to be a stay at home daddy and race the odd V8 Supercar"

lot of people said, your mad retiring so young........................

Well guess who's back testing for Honda???

Think we could see an appearance next season if the rumour are to be believed. Suzuki seats are giving the space for a few changes next season, although Randy De puniet looks good for a seat i reckon.
By bornlucky1
yella wrote:Stoner said, " i don;t want to ride bikes anymore i want to be a stay at home daddy and race the odd V8 Supercar"

Think we could see an appearance next season if the rumour are to be believed. Suzuki seats are giving the space for a few changes next season, although Randy De puniet looks good for a seat i reckon.
He's only testing for bike development. Not testing because he's coming back.....yet.
By kev_croombs2
A couple of big offs in testing and he'll soon remember why he retired and wanted to race cars .....
By yella
bornlucky1 wrote:
yella wrote:Stoner said, " i don;t want to ride bikes anymore i want to be a stay at home daddy and race the odd V8 Supercar"

He's only testing for bike development. Not testing because he's coming back.....yet.

yeah thats what they say........ He banned press too, so no pictures. But i can't see how he won;t be back in some form or other. he was too good to retire. I think it will happene the same time as Rossi retires.
By 15repyt
What a great race for reading it was wicked watching it live at silverstone! Lorenzo just about held onto first place marquez looks unstoppable he is doing suburb!
By Certi
Marquez is just awesome to watch, if he hadn't had that tumble in the morning practice session that race was his. Pedrosa looks like he's about to burst into tears at the end of each race though, looks so demoralized.
By decoep3
Not many people follow moto gp on here?
Cant wait for suzuki to get back in. Rumour has it there trying to get dovi in the saddle
By bornlucky1
decoep3 wrote:Not many people follow moto gp on here?
Cant wait for suzuki to get back in. Rumour has it there trying to get dovi in the saddle
There's mumblings about pedrosa going there too, and horge going to Honda... Which I think might happen if Valentino beats horge at yamaha this year.
By decoep3
Pedrosa just signed again for 2015 and I think rossi has found a bit of his old skills lol! Ye lorenzo seems to be struggling this year but it Its still early days
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]