The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By eatthis
Composite Guru wrote:
eatthis wrote:damn
Too old I take it? :)
MUCH too old and no qualies but apart from that im there :lol:
By Fly100
Composite Guru wrote:
To honest......sorry could not resist :badrazz:
By eatthis
Fly100 wrote:
Composite Guru wrote:
To honest......sorry could not resist :badrazz:
?
By ben-111
Would love to do this, sadly a certificate in electrical engineering and 21 won't help me this time :bad-words:
By bessim
ive got aeronautical engineering degrees, machining degrees, engineering drawing certificates, precision engineering certificates... but im 25 in 20 days time and i dont want to relocate to milton keynes and probably take a pay-cut [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By eatthis
bessim wrote:ive got aeronautical engineering degrees, machining degrees, engineering drawing certificates, precision engineering certificates... but im 25 in 20 days time and i dont want to relocate to milton keynes and probably take a pay-cut [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

:stfu:
By bornlucky1
bessim wrote:ive got aeronautical engineering degrees, machining degrees, engineering drawing certificates, precision engineering certificates... but im 25 in 20 days time and i dont want to relocate to milton keynes and probably take a pay-cut [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Sounds a bit sh-t really. Was that the jobcentre courses?
By bessim
bornlucky1 wrote:
Sounds a bit sh-t really. Was that the jobcentre courses?
haha nah, went to brooklands college for 3 years after school, only thing i regret not doing is a welding course, but im a competent welder as i used to do it everyday at my old job at the studios.

but i work at heathrow these days though.
By Magic-R
If I was 16 I wouldn't think twice about applying, if you have the qualifications to meet their criteria then what a future that person could have.
By Ryan1985
An apprentice can be any age these days, there is no age limit. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

The minimum wage for an apprentice is £2.50 though! :shock:
By sn:afu
What an awesome opportunity for someone!

I wouldn't mind getting in to formula one eventually after aerospace - always check the Mclaren website to see what opportunities there are, shame I'm not an engineer :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]