The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
Quite right - loyalty doesn't pay.

I'm glad too, now if they can just get the rest of the bbc team...

I already paid for hd until recently anyway - simply so i could watch f1 on bbc hd, doesnt really make any difference now whether its on sky or bbc.

I would have been pissed if i had to get the sports package just for F1, infact i wouldnt have, but seen as they are doing it this way with no adverts i dont see any problem with it.
Ted Kravitz has also gone according to blogs,

Brundle will go back to his old position of second in command and David Croft from Five live is moving in to become lead commentator.

Guess who is in the hotseat to move to Five live commentary. Ledgard!!! who is over on bbc radio 4 as a sports caster

DC and Jake Humphries are commited to BBC but apparently Jordan is not commiting to anything.

however i bet the above is all liable to chage last minute anyway.

At least the idea of Raikonnen coming on as a commentator has been quashed now he's at renault.
bornlucky1 wrote: I would have been pissed if i had to get the sports package just for F1, infact i wouldnt have, but seen as they are doing it this way with no adverts i dont see any problem with it.
you need the sports pack to get the F1 channel
Nuttynutter123 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote: I would have been pissed if i had to get the sports package just for F1, infact i wouldnt have, but seen as they are doing it this way with no adverts i dont see any problem with it.
you need the sports pack to get the F1 channel
Incorrect. You need to pay for HD to get the F1 channel. Sports not required.
Sky F1 wrote:Sky Sports F1™HD is free to full Sky Sports customers and to Sky HD subscribers
http://f1.sky.com/#our-new-channel
Sky should of tried to sign all 4 of the presenters, they add a little magic to the race build up imo. Looking forward to the new season though. :WOOT
Magic-R wrote:Sky should of tried to sign all 4 of the presenters, they add a little magic to the race build up imo. Looking forward to the new season though. :WOOT
There is no way that Jake would have gone. He loves the BBC. DC & EJ I could have seen going but seems they are staying put.
Lucky7 wrote:
Magic-R wrote:Sky should of tried to sign all 4 of the presenters, they add a little magic to the race build up imo. Looking forward to the new season though. :WOOT
There is no way that Jake would have gone. He loves the BBC. DC & EJ I could have seen going but seems they are staying put.
He might have a roll in the Olympics coverage so really wants to stay for that. Money talks, as Sky have shown taking the people they want.
Sedge
Dubbz wrote:Legard is an idiot! However, Brundle makes almost as many mistakes as he did nowadays. Brundle is better being 2nd in command, he doesn't seem to cope being lead commentator imo.
Brundle did start reminding me of Murray Walker
dcep3 wrote:
Dubbz wrote:Legard is an idiot! However, Brundle makes almost as many mistakes as he did nowadays. Brundle is better being 2nd in command, he doesn't seem to cope being lead commentator imo.
Brundle did start reminding me of Murray Walker

he made so many mistakes last season. but to be a true Murray walker you need to come out with Shite like "it's massively hot here"

People put Walker on a pedestel and yes he was the voice of motorsport, but by christ did he rabbit on about shite all in the last 10 years commentary.

Still looking forward to Le Mans to boo Brundle on every lap, fingers crossed he does a Manasell.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]