The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
I'm sure the social will cover your sky in London,according to him above all the poor have sky. Just move to Brixton.

Just for talking sake yella, why don't you have sky?
Last edited by bornlucky1 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By yella
bornlucky1 wrote:I'm sure the social will cover your sky in London,according to him above all the poor have sky. Just move to Brixton.

sad thing is he's right, the social do cover your sky, they will also cover your vets bills for your staff too and pay to feed it, that is no joke!!!!
Fly100 wrote:All this fancy stuff Sky are doing is all very nice , but im guessing its going to cost us a few quid next year !!!
Can't see it going up anymore than what it's at just now.
yella wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:I'm sure the social will cover your sky in London,according to him above all the poor have sky. Just move to Brixton.

sad thing is he's right, the social do cover your sky, they will also cover your vets bills for your staff too and pay to feed it, that is no joke!!!!
Sky/cable a right not a privilege tbf.
By J
bornlucky1 wrote:
J wrote:I wish I had Sky Hd 3D sports package with super F1.
3d sounds good, more info or did you just make that up :lol:
Made up of course, When have I ever said I wanted Sky :lol: . 3d is not realy 3d now is it though, its more like 2d on a 3d field designed to give you a headache.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]