The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Webby_85
Anybody going the WRC next week. I've never been before a rally but really fancy goin on the sunday. Can't work out where the stages are on the sunday though, want to check how far they are first lol.

How difficuilt is it to drive between the stages. Also can you pretty much watch from anypoint at the rally.

Any info would be great :cool:
By yella
needs to be back in december,

too warm to be a proper wales rally at moment. Love it when it lashes down and is proper cold and muddy,

Also love the saturday night special stage, not the actual stage itself, but the surrealness of going out in cardiff for a few jars whilst WRC cars drive through the high street back to service area. Its unreal.

still never forget a few years back when my mate nearly took seb loeb out on a roundabout as he was going between stages and we were trying to find the second stage to view from, was great watching him overtake us and other cars on the back roads, Then blocking marko martin as we were doing a 6 point turn in the road with him laughing and pointing at his watch to my mate ( who can;t drive for shite hence the 6 point turn)
By Mart
I'm of the opinion that standing in the rain to watch a rally car for a second before it's gone never to be seen again sucks so the only WRC Wales event I've been to is the Super Stage
By yella
Mart wrote:I'm of the opinion that standing in the rain to watch a rally car for a second before it's gone never to be seen again sucks so the only WRC Wales event I've been to is the Super Stage

You have to try it, yeah sure if you stick to the "spectator areas" its boring. but the fun is literally climbing through the forest up to your waist and sometiems shoulders in undergrowth to go around the marshalls and get tot he descent viewing points. Remember its 100 odd cars too so that goes on for an hour or so, then they re run the same stage latter in the day so you move on to get good spots at jumps etc.

I must be wierd as i loved running around in the undergrowth, soaking wet and up to waist in Mud. Was real good fun.
By azzo
I'm going watch it, and also live in sunny llandudno :bigthumb: just been around the orm (the opening stage and currently hold the lap record :cool: :lol: ) looks like it should be a good wk end.
By irmy
Me to mate. just got back. pics and vids to come. was a really good day and the viewing was brilliant :cool:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]