The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By yella
Not sure if anyone on here saw this at Brands yesterday, but the last race came down as the championship decider between Tommy Hill and John Hopkins. Who ever finished higher won the championship.

The last two laps were probably the whole of F1 season put together for excitement. And the Supersports before this was same too with Ben Wilson losing by 1 point in the last race to Sealey

anyway, heres a short version but worth watching the full race as was really good.

The first 7 laps of the race before were just as good.Ben Wilson rang the neck of that kwaka and i mean he rang it for every half mph that was there to be had, sadly he lost.Seldom would you see someone ride like that
awesome bit of racing! reminded me of edwards/bayliss in WSB 2002, they were like that all year, but the final race at imola was unbelievable! (worth a look on youtube if you've never seen it) made me go out and buy a VTR SP1, best bike i've ever had! :twisted:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]