The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Sedge
It's horrific. Nothing the other riders could have done to avoid him at that speed, so little time to react.
By EvoStu
One of the worst crashes I've ever seen. Simply awful and has robbed the sport of one of its biggest talents. RIP Marco :-(

A bad week for motorsport.
By mini bilko
I'm lost for words - devastated doesn't quite cut it. I touted Super Sic as the next man to dominate Moto GP. Such a loss of talent. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. :sad:
By hovblackctr
Fly100 wrote:
Kitty wrote:Just watched the crash. Horrible. :( RIP
Looks to me as it was Rossi (unaviodably) may have caused the fatal injuries.They were great mates too...how do you recover from that.
I should imagine he is devastated :sad:

Both Edwards & Rossi hit him, probably the worst crash i've ever seen.

Trying to hold the bike up on his knee actually looked like it trapped him under the bike and couldn't stop him coming straight across the track :bigcry:

RIP Marco #58,you will be missed
By grim66
So sad :bigcry:

Tragic loss to the sport, thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Marco
By Clazzer
The single worst crash I have seen in over 20 years of watching motogp, the sport has lost one of the true talents of motogp. I'm deeply shocked and my thoughts go out to all of his friends, family and colleagues.

I also feel for Vale as it did look like it was his impact that removed Marco's helmet and as mentioned, they were good friends.

God bless you Marco Simoncelli, may you rest in peace....

:sad:
By m1ke
Anybody else thinks he looks like Senna? Just me?

RIP Marco dude. :bigcry:
By steve83
RIP Marco.

Horrendous crash, hate to think what going through Edwards head just starring at his motionless body, horrible.
By dannyhall
Truly a grim way to go, he's been doing really well aswell these past few years. Such a shame the sport loses a great talent. And only 24 too...

RIP Simoncelli :(
By 15repyt
omg what a waste of talent! he would of been a world class number 1 rider in the future!

rip marco you will be missed by all!
By eatthis
m1ke wrote:Anybody else thinks he looks like Senna? Just me?

RIP Marco dude. :bigcry:
looks more like robert plant there
By ClaireD1985
RIP to the dude with the biggest hair in motorsport, a tragic loss of life no one will ever understand the emotions going through Edwards and Rossi's heads right now but by the looks of it there was nothing they could do to avoid that crash.

A very sad week for motorsport
By bornlucky1
r.i.p simoncelli, a true great and always flat out. :salut:

My thought are also with Edwards and Rossi - words can't describe how they are feeling at the moment.
By Fly100
bornlucky1 wrote:r.i.p simoncelli, a true great and always flat out. :salut:

My thought are also with Edwards and Rossi - words can't describe how they are feeling at the moment.
I said to Mrs Fly this morning that this may finish Rossi ( and edwards for that matter).I have a bit of a gut feeling he may quit.I hope not but this could be a day that change's Moto GP history forever.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]