The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Harl
T180985 wrote:is it just me or has todays race been somewhat boring so far???
yea it has apart from pedrosa making that break for it in the last 2 laps.
By vtrsp1rob
starting to like Siomoncelli more and more, he's very fast, got the right attitude and is a bit of a character off track too! all he needs to do now is to stop crashing on raceday! :lol:
his press conference with lorenzo last week was quality! :boxing:
By Harl
vtrsp1rob wrote:starting to like Siomoncelli more and more, he's very fast, got the right attitude and is a bit of a character off track too! all he needs to do now is to stop crashing on raceday! :lol:
his press conference with lorenzo last week was quality! :boxing:

"what you going do get me arrest" :lol:
By vtrsp1rob
Harl wrote:Siomoncelli was robbed today feel for him. :sad:
a ride-through was a bit harsh. bet stoner and lorenzo were pleased with them selves after making their complaint about him.
By Harl
vtrsp1rob wrote:
Harl wrote:Siomoncelli was robbed today feel for him. :sad:
a ride-through was a bit harsh. bet stoner and lorenzo were pleased with them selves after making their complaint about him.
i hate all the whining by the likes of stoner, lorenzo etc etc racing is racing i love a bit of fairing bashing.
By hovblackctr
I have no idea why he got a ride through for that! :scratch:

How can that be worse than Rossi taking out Stoner at Jerez? He didn't even touch pedrosa, out braked him and turned in ahead of him and pedrosa ran in the back of him!

Is that not racing, illegal maneuver my arse!!! :evil:
By dcep3
I think Rossi showed his class. The Honda's were clearly the fastest bike by a country mile so to beat all the Yamaha's and get that close the the Honda's was pretty amazing
By M600 RKC
I felt really sorry for simonceli that was just a load of bull getting a ride through penalty for a manouver that most of the guys on that track would have pulled off if they had the balls,i think because he is very quick and isnt really bothered about rubbing whilst passing on a corner at amazing lean angles has got the likes of lorenzo stoner etc sh t scared of him.but all the same it was a shame for pedrosa breaking another collar bone after the carry on he had with his other side.
By M600 RKC
lucky you :sad: ,the race today was boring :sleeping:
15repyt wrote:Can't wait till next weekend i'm at silverstone all weekend! :WOOT
By 15repyt
M600 RKC wrote:lucky you :sad: ,the race today was boring :sleeping:
15repyt wrote:Can't wait till next weekend i'm at silverstone all weekend! :WOOT
yea it was a bit boring today.
By T180985
That simonceli is a quick rider but damn he messes up alot! He could be challenging for the lead if it wasnt for all the crashes :roll:
By bornlucky1
T180985 wrote:That simonceli is a quick rider but damn he messes up alot! He could be challenging for the lead if it wasnt for all the crashes :roll:
He is mega fast, but your always on edge watching him race - thats what i like about him.
I used to like stoner but he's gone down in my opinion of late with all his cry baby antics.
By 15repyt
Dam what a weekend that was! got soaking wet and freezing on sunday but what a race and an atmosphere!

Stoner was so fast in the dreadfull conditions, the noise you hear on telly is nothing like when your there it's ear splitting :twisted:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]