The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By vtrsp1rob
first practice kicks off tonight!
Stoner and Pedrosa look good on the hondas.
Rossi still struggling with his injured shoulder and struggling with the ducati.
Lorenzo not as fast as he hoped in testing.
Should be a good season! :thumbup:
By MarkX
Can't wait.
By bornlucky1
one things for sure rossi will give it his all - even if the bike and shoulder are hindering him.
I dont think he is quite over the hill yet :cool:
By vtrsp1rob
bornlucky1 wrote:one things for sure rossi will give it his all - even if the bike and shoulder are hindering him.
I dont think he is quite over the hill yet :cool:
You're right there! Don't think the test times tell the full story, he's never been the best at qualifying, but come race day..... :twisted:
By yella
japan has obvioulsy been moved from april to a latter date.
By bornlucky1
yella wrote:japan has obvioulsy been moved from april to a latter date.
thats a shame, i love a wet race.
By yella
bornlucky1 wrote:
yella wrote:japan has obvioulsy been moved from april to a latter date.
thats a shame, i love a wet race.

harsh very harsh, :thumbup:
By Fly100
Im a huge Rossi fan ( in fact as I run the ski club my boat number is 46 ) but ive watched Stoner (im no fan) but he looks impressive on that Honda.Talk about giving it all I love to see this guys ringing the neck of a bike.

As for Rossi never forget him.The reason they call him The Doctor cos he will cut you up when your least expecting it. (well thats Steve Parish's version )

Looking forward to it..hope we have no injuries ,but cant get away from it when these guys give it there all.

Respect.. :thumbup:

FLY

COME ON ROSSI!!!!
By T180985
Fly100 wrote:
COME ON ROSSI!!!!
This, I hope the Ducati doesnt hold him back too much!

With any luck i will be getting tickets to the Silverstone GP soon, went to Donington a couple years back and loved it!
By grim66
Can't wait! i am also big rossi fan! hope to go to silvers this yeah, but will but have a few BSB rounds booked too.

however this evening im pretty sure one of the hondas has got it! but we shall see.... :thumbup:
By steve83
Good battle between the Honda's.

Seems to be less and less bikes each season.
By grim66
Pedrosa suffering with arm pump is a bit odd, but sure he'll come back! great overtake by Stoner as well diving through. Hats off to spies for battling it out with Rossi. Good result for Crutchlow too but sad times for Capirossi, how unlucky to catch his hand on his own team members bike mid crash! all in all not a bad opening race!
By M600 RKC
was a good race, felt sorry for pedrosa if his hand didnt play up he would have won the race.once rossi gets a few races in and gets his bike set up to his liking and his shoulder is 100% he will be fighting for 1st again,i am also a rossi fan got a tattoo done last year.
By vtrsp1rob
Good race, stoner looks unstoppable on the Honda, if he can stay on the track all season he'll walk it!
By bornlucky1
Yep rossi is awesome - dont know if i'd get his tattoo though, especially as hes :ymca:
By dcep3
Only Stoner, Lorenzo & Rossi have the talent to really fight it out but the Honda is just so much better.

Last year I almost gave up watching Moto GP, Moto 2 is much better - closer racing and a decent size grid
By grim66
bornlucky1 wrote:Yep rossi is awesome - dont know if i'd get his tattoo though, especially as hes :ymca:
PIC REMOVED YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]