The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By EvoStu
FunkyRemix wrote:Long shot on a car forum but did anyone watch Oulton Park last weekend?

Thought it was fantastic 8-)
Its just so damned difficult to pass at Oulton.

Croft will be a different story.

If people want VIP packages I have them for the Saturday. Please see further up the thread.
By nige t
Great days racing,steady haul of points and top of the championship for Flash. :D
Race 3 was brilliant just a shame Flash's tyres went off at the end,quality overtake to take the lead at the start of race. 8-)
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:Great days racing,steady haul of points and top of the championship for Flash. :D
Race 3 was brilliant just a shame Flash's tyres went off at the end,quality overtake to take the lead at the start of race. 8-)
He knew it was inevitable at the end. Great weekend for WSR and Flash leading the championship is a brilliant job heading into the summer break.
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:Bad day for Honda/Team Dynamics at Snetterton today :(
An utter disaster. Could well have put pay to the title that.
By nige t
EvoStu » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 pm wrote:
See what happens at Knockhill,Flash's home circuit and he's still third/Matt sixth in the championship?
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:
EvoStu » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 pm wrote:
See what happens at Knockhill,Flash's home circuit and he's still third/Matt sixth in the championship?
It's a long way back from there. Plato has a reliable quick car and he's the old master.

Honda need to lock it out at Knockhill.
By gatecrasher3
As much as I would love Shedden to have an advantage at Knockhill being his home circuit, historically it hasn't really counted for much. I just hope starting with less ballast will put him on the front foot for the day and he can claw back some of the lost points from this weekend.
By EvoStu
gatecrasher3 wrote:As much as I would love Shedden to have an advantage at Knockhill being his home circuit, historically it hasn't really counted for much. I just hope starting with less ballast will put him on the front foot for the day and he can claw back some of the lost points from this weekend.
Yup it counts for nothing in all honesty. I just hope that Plato has some misfortune.
By EvoStu
Not a nice chap really. I wish you could call him a panto villain but he's not, his hatred of certain teams and drivers is well known, and very real.
By nige t
Another great days racing from the BTCC at Knockhill and Flash is back in the frame :D
Flash was on a mission today :evil:
It was a fantastic day for Honda/Team Dynamics all round with race wins for both Flash and Matt and a decent points haul to boot.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]