The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By EvoStu
MUGEN POWER wrote:Maybe the Civic was a bit too good at China; BoP (Balance of Performance) will almost certainly be added to the success ballast, so we could be dragging quite a bit of weight at Valencia.
Just goes to show how good the base car is though. Really looking forward to the next rounds.
By nige t
What a great days racing from Donnington,race 3 was awesome,BTCC back to its best :-D
New Type R is looking very strong,Flash is a great racer and Matt has got his mojo back :cool:
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:What a great days racing from Donnington,race 3 was awesome,BTCC back to its best :-D
New Type R is looking very strong,Flash is a great racer and Matt has got his mojo back :cool:
3rd race was epic! Had absolutely everything in there.
By jtc
Bit annoying Matt's ticking off is going to be reviewed again at Thruxton. Andrew Jordan can hand it out but never take it...
By Sedge
Jordan could've handed some back in the final few corners and didn't; I wondered if he was going for a stewards decision and promotion to first.

All in a really good days racing in the BTCC & WTCC. Shame about the second WTCC race where Coronel and Tiago were punted off at the first corner but that's racing in tin tops.
By EvoStu
FunkyRemix wrote:Thinking of popping my cherry and going to Oulton in June but would this be appropriate for a 7 year old lad as well ?
He'll love it mate, just as much as you. Oulton is an awesome circuit to watch from. BTCC is brilliant this year so far.
By EvoStu
FunkyRemix wrote:Thanks Stu :bigthumb:

Will book a ticket this week :WOOT
I am still doing the qualifying club tickets and VIP days on Sunday if this is something that interests you mate?
By EvoStu
FunkyRemix wrote:The vip package sounds mint, hopefully another time with some mates.

Would you recommend the lodge or old hall grandstand?
Lodge is always guaranteed some fun!!!!

Sure you don't fancy the qualifying club on Saturday?
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:Another good day for Honda at Thruxton in the BTCC [emoji2]
T'was pretty epic it has to be said. Apart from Matt's BIG mistake in race 2 it was pretty much perfect all round.
By jtc
It was a bit boring, but then Oulton is always a bit crap given overtaking is so hard. No wonder Plato could win a race on 75kg!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]