The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By nige t
The new Civic looks great,can't wait to see it in action :cool:
By EvoStu
nige t wrote:The new Civic looks great,can't wait to see it in action :cool:
Honda are extremely bullish about the new car. Can't wait like you say.
By Sedge
TODAY!

"Gordon Shedden tells the media at Donington 'We're the only championship in the world using the new Type R"
By hanzo
Couldnt of really gone any better for them.
the new type r is amazing.
although a little quiet compared to the other cars

Any day with plato having to lose that big of a lead is a great day for everyone
By EvoStu
hanzo wrote:Couldnt of really gone any better for them.
the new type r is amazing.
although a little quiet compared to the other cars

Any day with plato having to lose that big of a lead is a great day for everyone
That was a great moment. But at least he had the honesty to not blame it on anything else and go on his usual rant.
By EvoStu
Was really impressed with Priaulx as well today. First races back in the BTCC and he did really well. If is tyres hadn't have dropped of a cliff in race 1 he'd have been well away.
By hanzo
I was shocked he didnt throw his toys on the floor about

I couldnt belive how short the life of the soft tyres where
They didnt even seem to last half a race

We were sat at clearways for the second race when sheddon and priaulx went passed the back marker and disappeared round to the finish straight side by side
I really thought it was going to be a second place finish

But was a great weekend racing even when sheddon and neal nearly crash into each other in practise lol
that would of made for an intresting opening weekend
By EvoStu
The problem with the soft tyres in the first two races was that they weren't getting upto operating temperatures and were tearing. As the temperatures went up during late afternoon it played into Matts hands perfectly.
By doug2507
Just watched the BTCC for the first time in years (ITV4), absolutely superb! Found it got a little mundane a few years back but seems to be full of excitement again and some seriously good driving! Cherry on top being Sneddon taking the win by a a few inches, great stuff!

TBH i enjoyed it more than watching the F1 this morning!
By EvoStu
doug2507 wrote:Just watched the BTCC for the first time in years (ITV4), absolutely superb! Found it got a little mundane a few years back but seems to be full of excitement again and some seriously good driving! Cherry on top being Sneddon taking the win by a a few inches, great stuff!

TBH i enjoyed it more than watching the F1 this morning!
Sheddens win was by cm apparently. Unbelievably successful opening weekend.
By MUGEN POWER
In only the 2nd TCR International event for the car, in China the 3 Honda Civics of West Coast Racing, produced by JAS Motorsport and powered by engines developed by Mugen Euro in Milton Keynes, qualified 1st, 2nd and 3rd and filled the podium in the same places in race 1 of the weekend.
In the reverse grid 2nd race, race 1 winner Gianni Morbidelli powered his way from 10th on the grid into a commanding lead until a sudden momentary loss of electrics late in the race saw him drop back to 4th and on resuming made his way back up to 3rd place before the chequered flag.
By EvoStu
MUGEN POWER wrote:In only the 2nd TCR International event for the car, in China the 3 Honda Civics of West Coast Racing, produced by JAS Motorsport and powered by engines developed by Mugen Euro in Milton Keynes, qualified 1st, 2nd and 3rd and filled the podium in the same places in race 1 of the weekend.
In the reverse grid 2nd race, race 1 winner Gianni Morbidelli powered his way from 10th on the grid into a commanding lead until a sudden momentary loss of electrics late in the race saw him drop back to 4th and on resuming made his way back up to 3rd place before the chequered flag.
Congrats on the TCR results Colin. Are any of the boys having a jolly this year to the ring?
By khani47
MUGEN POWER wrote:Thanks Stu. Not sure about the 'ring I can't remember if WTCC are racing there or not.
They are indeed.
By EvoStu
MUGEN POWER wrote:Thanks Stu. Not sure about the 'ring I can't remember if WTCC are racing there or not.
Yup they're there at the same time as the 24 hour race. Simon went there last year to Spa on a jolly.
By EvoStu
Even Bernie turned up for the TCR. They've done a really good job getting it up and running.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]