The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=1843

Shedden, Neal for Honda Racing Team
Honda (UK) and Team Dynamics Motorsport have announced the Honda Racing Team driver line-up for its assault on the 2010 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.

Two-time BTCC Champion Matt Neal will once again be partnered by Gordon ‘Flash’ Shedden – a reunion of the drivers who last competed together for Honda in 2007.

This year’s racing Civics will appear in ‘Championship White’, Honda’s traditional racing colour and that of the new Civic Type R MUGEN 200 cars.

Steve Neal, Team Dynamics Team Principal, said: "Team Dynamics and Honda have a huge heritage, it’s the brand with which we won back-to-back championships and it’s great to get the support of Honda (UK) which is backing a car that’s built in Britain."

BTCC fans will also have the chance to win a one-off Civic Type R MUGEN Concept car in a competition that will be running in participating Honda dealerships, at each BTCC round and on honda.co.uk/btcc from the start of the season.

Honda (UK) will be hosting special ‘Question of Motorsport Live’ events at Honda dealer showrooms near to each of the BTCC rounds on the Saturday evenings after qualifying. Former BTCC champion Tim Harvey will again be host, keeping charge of the two captains, Matt and Flash. The competition promises to be as fierce off the track as well as on, with the two drivers competing against each other in this fun test of their motor sport knowledge. For details of these events, visit honda.co.uk/btcc from 1 April.

The Honda Racing Team has also confirmed the support of Yuasa, a world leader in battery design and manufacture and the UK leader in aftermarket automotive, motorcycle and industrial batteries.

New website available from 1st April.
www.honda.co.uk/btcc
dandemoraliser wrote:sheddon...............WTF!

how much did he pay for that
From what I understand, Shedden was supposed to run in a third car last year but the funds didn't allow it. I reckon this could be a championship team. Both very quick drivers. Can't wait for Easter Sunday now.
Good news having Matt Neal and Gordon Sheddon in the team IMO :thumbup:
It seemed to me Flash was treated badly last year when James Thompson joined the team :???:
I'm also looking forward to the meet on Easter w/end and like Stu i think they have a strong team and car line up this year :WOOT
dandemoraliser wrote:both drivers in the running means good things though plato and others with only 1 in the race will have a team mate to use to get in the way......going be good at brands
Will be interesting to see what tactics are used at Brands by the leading teams. Plato just needs one mistake in one race and its all square.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]