The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Gravy
Not sure what to make of this yet. I'll have another coffee and think about it. I suppose it does add another aspect for the teams to consider. Conversely, it could be said that the sport is all about the cars and the drivers, not so much the strategy, which is obviously important but for the fans it is of secondary importance.
By sn:afu
smartie wrote:There should also be electronic tags/big arrows on the track that if you drive over give you a speed boost.
Nope you want swords and shields to drive over - that would make it interesting :twisted:
By Gravy
And a dreadnought :twisted:
Jensen Aimes > Jenson Button ... where killin's concerned anyway.
By sn:afu
Gravy wrote:And a dreadnought :twisted:
Jensen Aimes > Jenson Button ... where killin's concerned anyway.
:lol:
By TheSaint
smartie wrote:There should also be electronic tags/big arrows on the track that if you drive over give you a speed boost.
:-D

what about big rainbow boxes with revolving question marks on them and as the driver smashes through them they get a random powerup such as a heat seeking red shell, a single direction green shell, banana skins,oil slicks and the like?

ooh wait, i think its already been done somewhere else...
By Lucky7
TheSaint wrote:

what about big rainbow boxes with revolving question marks on them and as the driver smashes through them they get a random powerup such as a heat seeking red shell, a single direction green shell, banana skins,oil slicks and the like?

Like 2 posts above yours?
By TheSaint
Jake wrote:
TheSaint wrote:

Like 2 posts above yours?
If its an image only post my system doesnt display the image as i am using a (heavily) filtered work net connection. Perhaps you can describe the image to me and ill answer your question :-D
By Lucky7
Certainly.

It was a Youtube video of Mario Karts on the N64 in which the driver drives over a box and collects items such as Red heat seeking turtle shells. Banana skins and other hilarious objects .
By TheSaint
Jake wrote:Certainly.

It was a Youtube video of Mario Karts on the N64 in which the driver drives over a box and collects items such as Red heat seeking turtle shells. Banana skins and other hilarious objects .
Yes, this sounds strikingly similar to the theme of my earlier post. Damn those interfering IT engineers and their web filtering shenanigans. :bad-words:

I would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you medalling kids :p
By Papillon
Gravy wrote:And a dreadnought :twisted:
A battleship? Won't that make a big clang?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]