The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
Hello All
I am sending you this email, to inform you, that Robert Kubica had a serious rallying accident on Sunday and he is very unlikely to be competing at all this season. You had chosen Kubica in your FF1 team. Because of the circumstances and because the season has not started, I have decided to allow you all to change your team entries.

The easiest way for this to happen, is that I have deleted your original teams, which means you will have to re-enter a new team into the FF1 league (www.ff1.co.uk). If you created a Mini League, can you please use the same team name that you created originally. This will allow all Mini Leagues to carry on being administered by you.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I thought this was the fairest way to solve this and allow your team driver to score points.

Regards
FF1 Administrator
www.ff1.co.uk
Changed mine to
Driver 'A': Barrichello
Driver 'B': Webber
Chassis: McLaren
Engine: Mercedes
Joker Race: Monaco Grand Prix
Wouldn't let me have Renault as the engine supplier :-(
Sedge
I'm not doing this anymore. sent email to administrator relating to a team i can't actually submit?

What's the point in doing a fantasy league / team if you can't choose who you want?! And only the team that's left?

email below
I am sorry, but I had no choice but to remove your old team due to Kubica's accident. It was the only fair way of giving you a chance of scoring points. I know that you probably entered a team before someone else that has the team selection you now want, but as we have the policy of unique teams I am afraid you will have to choose another combination. I would start off by chaging the Joker race and see if this lets your team in.

Sorry if this is not what ou want to hear, but I am doing my best to make it fair to all.

Paul
Pointless and stupid. :-x
Far from it mate, i believe as above if you run this sort of thing you should be allowed to choose what you like. instead its choose what you want wait and see if someone else has chosen it and actually you'll have to try again.

All bollox if you ask me.

I'll be doing another one instead.
dandemoraliser wrote:Far from it mate, i believe as above if you run this sort of thing you should be allowed to choose what you like. instead its choose what you want wait and see if someone else has chosen it and actually you'll have to try again.

All bollox if you ask me.

I'll be doing another one instead.
I agree to an extent. I was the 24th person in the country when I did my first team and when I had to do my 2nd one it took 3 attempts and i've ended up with a team that is about my 4th choice which kinda sucks but the problem is that if say 30 people all had the same team then there wouldn't be a winner as they would all have the same amount of points.

It's usually a decent system but unfortunately Kubicas fudged it all up.
Evilwoo wrote:I sent a request to join the ctro league... can somebody pleeeeease accept me :-D

Team name; CokieTheClown

Kobayashi -16
Button 26
Red Bull 50
Mercedes 36

'Joker' - Singapore Grand Prix 0
Bonus 6
Total 102

:WOOT
You should be in now..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]