The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
He has closed the site as it was hacked..

Right, I wanna do this myslef next year.Im webiste stupid but it cant be that hard can it.

Someone help me and I will run one.
Sedge wrote:It's only a database at it's core. One could be made in Google Docs without the need for a website front end. I might have a bash at one this lunch time...

Im completely useless at this kinda thing, but ive enjoyed it over the years so ide gladly buy a url and run it if someone tells me how to input and change the data.
Due to the site being hacked and all data being destroyed, including all Database backups, I am afraid the Racing League are closed down. I have neither the time or the intrest to fix this after one mindless moron destroys all the effort that has been put into this site. This is done for fun and off my own back.

I am sorry if this upsets anyone, but no one is more upset than I am at the moment.

If I find away of fixing this quickly then the site will be back. Thank you for your support over the years and if anyone does know who did this, please pass their info on.
Fly100 wrote:
Sedge wrote:It's only a database at it's core. One could be made in Google Docs without the need for a website front end. I might have a bash at one this lunch time...

Im completely useless at this kinda thing, but ive enjoyed it over the years so ide gladly buy a url and run it if someone tells me how to input and change the data.
I've not done anything like this for a while. I'll give it a go and see where I get. At the moment it would require the admins to input peoples choices AND race data. But I will try to make it as simple as possible. Inputting peoples choices shouldn't be an issue if it is CTRO only.
steve83 wrote:Typical as I was winning too.
Whatever :wink: :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]