The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By ben-111
I see Lewis has sacked his manager

I'm no expert here but I can imagine it might be a little different to his past negotiations, that merc seat is the most sought after seat in the field and with alonso sniffing about I'd doubt Lewis will play too hard

Isn't he currently the highest payed but that contract was seen as a risk
By Gravy
Another classic today [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Some great racing out there!

McLaren need to sort their collective heads out and renew Button's contract, ffs! :boxing:
By ben-111
Was evident today that Lewis had been sandbagging this weekend, never have liked this sharing data scenario, shame he messed up today as that ultimately cost him the win

Also did no one catch Rosberg saying f.ucking b.astard walking of the podium? :lol:
By Fly100
ben-111 wrote:

Also did no one catch Rosberg saying f.ucking b.astard walking of the podium? :lol:

I missed that lol, what was that all about ??? agreed Lewis lost race, Zee German did not win it.
By ben-111
You have to lip read

My guess is, nelson went back to Lewis rather than nico himself,
Or there was a hat left on top of his champagne bottle, not sure if it was his or not
By EagleCTR
It will be a travesty if Hamilton loses the Championship because of some mechanical failure at the final race. Rosberg is overdue a retirement though.
Rosberg's Dad won his only Championship through both Ferrari drivers having terrible accidents that ended their careers in 82. I hope Nico doesnt emulate him by winning it even though another driver has won more races during the season.
By Gravy
Should be an interesting one tomorrow! :-D
By Mad-Dog
Gravy wrote:Should be an interesting one tomorrow! :-D
Well if Lewis has any sense he'll just make sure he finishes ahead of 3rd place. Rosberg has to win....
By jtc
Lewis had fantastic race pace (with minimal tyre wear) yesterday in practice, so can see him just sitting 4 seconds behind Nico tomorrow. Then, as Nico will get first dibs on the 2nd stop, he'll hammertime and steal the lead and win :cooldude:
By jtc
Ah, it was the flaps that flex. Both RB cars excluded from qualifying and will start from the back of the grid, even though it should be the pitlane (as they'll need older spec wings).
By Fly100
I am actually nervous!!! Could be a great race if there are no reliability issues.
By mtailor
Really lookin forward to this. It probably will be a Merc 1-2. I think the bigger battles will be in midfield. Will be interesting to see where the Red Bulls finally finish.
I wonder how the red bulls being sent to the back affected romain grosjean. Does he still start dead last because of his 20 place penalty?

Dropping the kids off to the grandparents so I can watch in peace for once!
By jtc
mtailor wrote:Really lookin forward to this. It probably will be a Merc 1-2. I think the bigger battles will be in midfield. Will be interesting to see where the Red Bulls finally finish.
I wonder how the red bulls being sent to the back affected romain grosjean. Does he still start dead last because of his 20 place penalty?

Dropping the kids off to the grandparents so I can watch in peace for once!
Grosjean's penalty applied first, so he'll start ahead of the Red Bulls. Though he also has a drive-through in the race, so I expect them to just retire his car at some point rather than end up about 15th.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]