The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By woody1
RIP Jules
By Gravy
Is it just me, or is everyone else feeling a bit "meh" about this year's championship?
By mjhamilton
Don't worry Audi will be here next season to break all the rules and regulations :lol:
By Composite Guru
mjhamilton wrote:Don't worry Audi will be here next season to break all the rules and regulations :lol:
That's f1, they are all up to it! [emoji3]
By jtc
Anyone else see the Mugen FN2 on track at the end of qualy, while they were recovering Kvyat's car? 8-)
By w6ady
Yeah I saw that too pal :D I actually said to my girlfriend about it and she looked and said 'trust you' :lol:
By Sedge
That's the course car; many make the mistake of calling in a M20 but it isn't - it's not far off though. It was a gift from Honda to the track; it was imported as a standard alabaster silver Type-R EURO before being given the MUGEN treatment. It's been there for years and often seen in the background of the F1, WTCC, Super GT etc.
By EvoStu
Great news for Honda as they need a little boost after the season so far.
By Sedge
He is but he needs to tow the line. When someone is paying 50% of your rather large salary negative comments like his are not welcome or warranted. Yes you're frustrated. Yes you could drive faster. Yes, we as fans are frustrated but this is not just about the driver. It's a team game. Suck it up and get on with your job.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]