The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Composite Guru
jtc wrote:So ... a lifetime at McLaren for JB, with Paddy Lowe saying he is "vital" to their future development ...

Nice kick in the teeth to Lewis there :lol:
Well there is no use for a bumper car driver to develop the car!!
By Gravy
What's all this about foreign decoders? :scratch:
Teh Daily Telegraph wrote:Bernie Ecclestone says he is not concerned by yesterday’s advisory ruling by the European Court of Justice permitting the use of foreign decoders to watch sport in the UK.
I can haz cheap F1 viewingz? :P
By bornlucky1
Gravy wrote:What's all this about foreign decoders? :scratch:
Teh Daily Telegraph wrote:Bernie Ecclestone says he is not concerned by yesterday’s advisory ruling by the European Court of Justice permitting the use of foreign decoders to watch sport in the UK.
I can haz cheap F1 viewingz? :P
Basically some pub landlord won the right to use foreign sattalite decoders in her bar, rather than being forced to pay sky's extortionate amounts.http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2011/10/05/l ... er-league/
By Gravy
Aah ... I remember that.
So where do I sign up for these foreign fingz?
Can't pass up an opportunity to stick it to the evil old lady gardenia :bigthumb:
By bornlucky1
Gravy wrote:Aah ... I remember that.
So where do I sign up for these foreign fingz?
Can't pass up an opportunity to stick it to the evil old lady gardenia :bigthumb:
tbh, i dont know , im going to stream it on-line hopefully, i have sky but not the sport pack as its a rip-off.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]