The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By EvoStu
Tec wrote:joke result. Hamilton dropped to third for aggressive driving at Spa.

FIA are in Ferraris back pocket.
Beat me to it mate. Absolutely ridiculed the sport this. I have watched this over and over again and if anything Kimi actually shunts Hamilton after the overtake.
Its a stupid decision and one that I would expect Mclaren to appeal and win if there is any justice.

EvoStu.
By rossi82
FIA = Ferrari Internatinal Assistance :evil: :bad-words: :stfu:

He clearly gave the place back to Kimi before he crossed the start finish line, don't understand how they can penalise him for it, not sure if it's the FIA imposing the penalty or the race stewards however noticed in the GP2 races they were acting like a bunch of little hitlers, the lads were getting drive through penalties all over the show, ah well at least he's still in the lead for the championship! :lol:
Last edited by rossi82 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By evilowl
Why am I not surprised.

Hamilton runs into the back of Kimi a few races ago at the pit lane exit - penalised
Ferrari pulls out into the path of a Force India (?) in the pitlane - no penalty
Hamilton overtakes Ferrari today - penalised
By danwel
Absolute joke to be honest and if they are just going to penalise everyone else but Ferrari then why bother with the rest of the races and just hand Ferrari the Trophies to save all the messing about.
By EagleCTR
I am absolutely disgusted at this decision. Havent seen the full reason yet but to say he gained an advantage by cutting the chicane is cr@p. He was forced out wide so took the escape route and then let Raikkonen back past. Wasnt his fault Raikkonen wasnt quick enough into La Source and Hamilton was able to outbrake him.
My heart was in my mouth throughout the final lap after Raikkonen had speared off the track, was half expecting Hamilton to do the same, but for him to risk his life in those slippery conditions and then have the win taken away is madness. Am sure Massa doesnt want to have the victory handed to him as much as Hamilton wouldnt have wanted the last race given to him when there was doubt over Massa's pitlane incident. Still cant understand if they saw fit he had done something wrong why they havent given a grid penalty for the next GP. Suppose we should be glad he wasnt disqualified altogether, I hope Macca appeal.
Looks like the end of the F1 season is going to end up like last years, full of controversy with the final outcome decided in the courts. Its a shame as after Valencia this was a great race with loads of overtaking. Think that is it for F1 for me, dont think i can stomach anymore races this year, might watch next year when the rules change which might give closer racing, oh and F1 then becomes advert break free. There were far too many of those today.
Last edited by EagleCTR on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By V-TEC
:bad-words: Ridiculous decision!

Raikonnen was giving as good as he got (belting aound the outside of the track to catch up etc). It this decision is not overturned then there is no justice. :evil:
By Kenny
stevewells1 wrote:FIA are a disgrace
+1

Even some of the Ferrari fanboi mob who are not well known for their impartiality are saying the [s]result[/s] fix is a total farce.

Pity it was a cracking end to a decent race, exactly what was needed after the dire display at Valencia. Another nail in the F1 coffin.
By d.breen
biggest pile of xxxxxxx ive ever seen , stewards want shooting .

its funny schumacher got no penalty for this blatant little manouevre

Dave
By MikeyG
petition signed.

The stewards can suck my balls if they think that what Hamilton did deserved the punishment dished out. The facts are:

1. He did cut the chicane - kind of had no choice from what I could see, if he didn't he would've hit him which the stewards would have said was an avoidable accident as they did to Kovaleinen earlier in the race :roll:
2. He gave the position back straight away - Kimi was back in front to start the next lap, Maclaren can provide telemetry that proves Lewis lifted to enable Kimi to retake him.
3. Kimi is a great driver, no mistake, but after a period of underachievement he is feeling the pressure. If Hamilton hadn't got him at turn 1 it would've only been a matter of time. You could argue that maybe Hamilton should've waited but he's a racer, the kind F1 has been crying out for for ages, someone who can overtake, how can that be a bad thing?!

This is surely final proof that the FIA are not the unbiased governing body needed for the sport. :evil:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]