The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Kenny
Honda F1 Racing website wrote: Honda Racing F1 Team launches pioneering environmental concept

The Honda Racing F1 Team today announced a major new initiative for the 2007 Formula 1 season. To help raise awareness of the environmental issues facing the planet, the RA107 F1 car will simply feature a huge image of earth, in place of the advertising and sponsor logos which have featured and dominated all other F1 cars for decades.

The car’s new look is a powerful call to action for fans, sponsors, customers and members of the public to join Honda’s commitment to help address the environmental issues facing the world.

Via the websitewww.myearthdream.com, anyone who wishes, will have the opportunity to have their name on the car, make a pledge to make a lifestyle change to improve the environment and make a donation to an environmental charity. Under the concept of “our car is your car”, each name will form a tiny individual pixel which will help build the image of planet earth on the car. Each name will be visible on the website when you make the pledge or under a microscope on the car.

Universal Music, the largest music company in the world, and Gatorade are the first global brands to partner the team in this exciting new concept. Existing partners have enthusiastically embraced the idea and all remain involved with the team for the 07 season. In addition, the team is delighted to announce that Fila, IBM, Instron, Oliver Sweeney, Perkin Elmer, Showa Denko, TUV and GF Agie Charmilles have joined the roster of team partners and suppliers.

The Honda Racing F1 Team will work closely with global environmental charities to develop Honda’s existing environmental ethos within the world’s most high profile motor-sport.

Load of bollox if you ask me.
By J
I like the black test cars 8)
By FunkyRemix
j wrote:I like the black test cars 8)
I agree, although might be biased due to owning a NHB car :D

By J
In that case it needs to be silver :wink:
By r.cousins
It's kind of growing on me.

But F1 ain't the place to sell the green planet message - they,ve goofed.

Their recent pace is more promising for the season though - remember last year - they won the winter championship and struggled most of the year.

I think they've sandbagged it this year - they could surprise a few folk.
By JudgeR
i like it, its different, at the end of the day they all look the same, just covered in sponsers.... this will lok a bit different imo..

good stuff, thanks honda for creating something a bit different...
By Griffyn
r.cousins wrote:It's kind of growing on me.

But F1 ain't the place to sell the green planet message - they,ve goofed.

Their recent pace is more promising for the season though - remember last year - they won the winter championship and struggled most of the year.

I think they've sandbagged it this year - they could surprise a few folk.
Haha they only suprise is how bad they started off! They still aren't doing great but getting better, lets just hope this improvement continues.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]