The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Kingston
Taken from the end of the start/finish straight and first corner.

Noise was immense, ended up wearing ear plugs as i started to get a headache :oops:

Also, didnt realise until near the end that after a while, you was able to freely walk between the stands or get up close to the track near the end :evil:

More can be found at; http://james4381.fotopic.net/c1081423.html

Whilst a few more are to be added onmce my sis gives me hers 9she sat in the stand that you can see in the pics

By conoroneill
Brilliant mate. It must have been great to be at one of the most important races in history.

The best GP I've been to was Spa in 1997 where the rainmaster also dominated. We were at the foot of eau rouge. You wouldn't believe the climb the cars make up it and the death defying camber.
By Kingston
yeah, btu i missed all that, by the time i walked down the straight, it had all ended and old Mike was on the big screen, but with all the jostling about and stuff, i decided to leave, plus i had to get the 10.30 flight home so no time for photo taking at the end. When i get the rest, ill post em up
By CLB
conoroneill wrote:Brilliant mate. It must have been great to be at one of the most important races in history.

The best GP I've been to was Spa in 1997 where the rainmaster also dominated. We were at the foot of eau rouge. You wouldn't believe the climb the cars make up it and the death defying camber.
You'll be jealous mate, but my BAR shirt has champaigne stains on 8) Having being to Monza last year I knew with 2 laps to go it was time to get down to the gate and prepare to sprint to the podium. Being in the middle of the Tifosi with Schumacher directly above on the podium is something I'll take the grave with me. 8)
By Ryan1
i was at monza in 2001.best experiance ever.went to qualifying on the saturday and was watching at the exit of lesmo 2.Mika Hakinen crashed right in front of me!!!.on the sunday i was in the main grandstand opposite pole, i was the same had to wear earphones after awhile because I like to lick cows udders and i got a headache.
Anyways after the race ended we squeezed through the fence and got onto the track and ran to the podium.after the podium we couldnt figure out how to get back so we sneaked into the back of the pits,no pass or anything.we didnt get challenged once.so we had a good walk through and saw a few of the drivers going back to there trailers ot a couple of autographs.
i love monza.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]