The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By baron
anyone think the same, if barichello (u know the 1) can get a 4th position, then wtf is wrong with jenson. he just moans about the car, hes really pi$$ing me off now.
By J
Tim Button and Jenson Henman :lol:
By Mpower
'Got work to do on the car'.

On your ass son.

Over rated
By EagleCTR
Barrichello is finally proving what we already knew, Jenson is an overrated and overpayed F1 driver. If he doesnt get a win this year, serious questions have gotta be asked by Honda.
By The Trooper
They say you can't pass on the streets of monaco cos its so narrow, thats unless w***er button is in front of you then it's easy pickins! like taking candy off a baby, couldn't defend his postion if his crap life depended on it!

a tosser and a moaning baby he is
By mini bilko
Nitrous Button, or whatever he's called has always been crap. He also drives a Honda, so he's never going to win in a sport that's 'owned' by FIAT! :D :twisted:

Give him a Renault, or a FIAT and he might be a bit better. :wink: :lol:

But, lets face it chaps, who else does England have in F1 that could get anywhere near a race win..... let alone a title?!?
By conoroneill
mini bilko wrote: But, lets face it chaps, who else does England have in F1 that could get anywhere near a race win..... let alone a title?!?
Lewis Hamilton. He'll be world champ in 2009 - mark my words. I've been watching him - he's relentless.

What about Schumacher's drive today? Unbelievable. 22nd to 5th - in Monaco of all places. Say what you want about his error of judgement in Quali but you cannot deny his genius and the fact that he would have wiped the floor with Alonso had he started in the position to which he had initially qualified. He was the fastest man on the track for the last 25 laps in clear air and set the fastest lap of the race.

I have to make the point however that Monaco is an absurdity of a race track. To think that some people consider it the 'jewel in the crown' of F1 and the fact that we're not going to get to see Spa this year is a disgrace.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Have been thinking the same for a while now.

Mr Button is an average GP driver and I honestly do not think he will ever get the much talked about / over hyped maiden GP win which we have now been promised for bloody years :roll: . Get p***ed off with the news/teletext/press reports before every GP with him claiming this is 'his weekend' only for the same news/teletext/press reporting on the Monday that his tyres/car/engine/team let him down. Jenson get over it, you're not going to win.

Put Alonso, Schumacher, Kimi in the Honda and they will win as the car is good as Rubens is now proving but Button is not a race winner.

Moan over, Chris
ABP
By jimtum
Poor Jenson,

He is getting quite a bashing here. I personaly think he has got what it takes to win GP's, Rubens has had a torid season as well, and fourth place at monaco 53 seconds behind the leader is not fantastic, and this only because of others misfortune.

I feel personaly that the honda is a hard car to setup, like last years williams, once its there its fast, but it takes a long time to setup and small changes to the track upset it.

Jenson is not doing a bad job, I would love to see what he can do in a fast car.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
British GP this weekend and guess what: Suprise, suprise BBC teletext reports that Jenson thinks this could be his weekend and that the British crowd could lift him to his maiden GP win!

So tired of this s**t every other weekend :roll: . Come Monday and we'll here all the excuses:

Tyres :roll:
Traffic :roll:
Engine :roll:
Chassis :roll:
Team :roll:

But in reality Jenson you have not got what it takes to be a GP winner :lol:

Moan over

Chris
ABP
By BAR008
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:British GP this weekend and guess what: Suprise, suprise BBC teletext reports that Jenson thinks this could be his weekend and that the British crowd could lift him to his maiden GP win!

So tired of this s**t every other weekend :roll: . Come Monday and we'll here all the excuses:

Tyres :roll:
Traffic :roll:
Engine :roll:
Chassis :roll:
Team :roll:

But in reality Jenson you have not got what it takes to be a GP winner :lol:

Moan over

Chris
ABP

Nope.. Honda and especially Jenson have been very down-beat about this weekends British GP..

With recent headlines and quotes like these..

BUTTON LIMITS TARGET TO POINTS
"..Jenson Button admits that a points finish is about the best he can hope for at Silverstone this weekend..."

"..Britain: We can't win at home - unless it's wet!.."

"..Jenson Button has poured cold water on a nations hopes for a race win at Silverstone, admitting that his Honda RA106 is not as fast as his competitors.."

".."I'm sure there'll be fans here hoping for great things," said Button at Silverstone. "I'm not sure we'll give them what we want, which is a win, but I still have faith in Honda to deliver in the longer term.".."

"..There's only one hope of a win on home turf, and that's for a traditional British summer..."

"I don't think we have a chance of winning because we cannot match the speed of Renault and Ferrari..."

“I expect we will be fighting with the likes of McLaren for the places.."

..It seems that its everyone else talking Jensons chances up.. Not him.
By Bazzer
My observation is that those that jump on the band wagan and continually slate Jenson Button, don't actually follow F1 and don't know what there talking about. There just unable to come up with an opinion of their own.

Honda Racing is not a winning formula! Renault, Maclaren and Ferrari are streaks ahead, but, if given time and Honda come up with a winning package, Jenson will show his true colours.
By EagleCTR
Well in Jensons own words he had an embarrassing weekend of it in front of his home crowd at the British GP. I notice on ITV-f1 they have started talking more about Lewis Hamilton and his victories in GP2 over the weekend. Your days as the top Brit are numbered Button!!
By Mpower
Bazzer wrote:My observation is that those that jump on the band wagan and continually slate Jenson Button, don't actually follow F1 and don't know what there talking about.
Mate I have been watching F1 for seventeen years and Button is average at best. To think that he is in the same league as Alonso, Kimi and Michael is crazy.

Its ok saying its the car, but lets be honest he's not good enough for a top drive.

Williams shown him the door, then Renault & I feel Honda will come to the same conclusion sooner rather than later.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Mpower wrote:
Bazzer wrote:My observation is that those that jump on the band wagan and continually slate Jenson Button, don't actually follow F1 and don't know what there talking about.
Mate I have been watching F1 for seventeen years and Button is average at best. To think that he is in the same league as Alonso, Kimi and Michael is crazy.

Its ok saying its the car, but lets be honest he's not good enough for a top drive.

Williams shown him the door, then Renault & I feel Honda will come to the same conclusion sooner rather than later.
Agree with Mpower 100%.

Button just isnt a top driver or title contender, Sorry Jenson fans :!:

Chris
ABP
By Zascar
Guess he just proved you all wrong today!
By BAR008
Yeah, sorry but... HA HA!

:wink:
By conoroneill
I don't want to piss on your bonfire here but Button only won as it was a mickey mouse grand prix. Confirmation of this can be found by looking at the idiots who were on his left and right on the podium.

Oh congratulations Jenson - you can win a grand prix when the top three drivers aren't in the running.
By Harv
conoroneill wrote:I don't want to piss on your bonfire here but Button only won as it was a mickey mouse grand prix. Confirmation of this can be found by looking at the idiots who were on his left and right on the podium.

Oh congratulations Jenson - you can win a grand prix when the top three drivers aren't in the running.
NO because

A - He was Quicker than Alonso and Cheating German and was in front of them both before they retired.

B- He Didn't drive into the back of anyone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
By 10 Pence Short
conoroneill wrote:Oh congratulations Jenson - you can win a grand prix when the top three drivers aren't in the running.
Well top runner Alonso was being caught fairly rapidly before his car let him down, so not perhaps Alonso fault that he had to retire.

The chinned one was simply having a shitter, though. He lost his front wing when he couldn't control his car, he spun at turn two, when he couldn't control his car, he cut across the corner and held position illegally as that 'idiot' De La Rosa was making a perfectly legitimate move to overtake, as Schumacher couldn't control his car, before finally being unable to control his car and twatting into Heidfeld, breaking his Ferrari in the process. Sorry, who did you say was the idiot, Conor?

And finally, you mention top '3' drivers, I assume you mean Raikkenon, who cited having to move over for 'that idiot' De La Rosa as one of the reasons he crashed into Liuzzi.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]