The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
Hi,

I have set email address and all settings to allow emails, messages etc but I still get no email notifications for either pm or subscribed forums, any ideas anyone??

Thanks

TR
Hi Cat,

Still nothing. One issue I can see when I go into my profile is the email that comes up is incorrect. Is comes up with the '@tiscali.co.uk' address but when I try and change it to my current, '@yahoo.co.uk' it says it's already in use?

Can you check and change my email if required to my '@yahoo.co.uk' address (exactly the same first part as the '@tiscali' one)?

Thanks

TR
turborat wrote:Hi Cat,

Still nothing. One issue I can see when I go into my profile is the email that comes up is incorrect. Is comes up with the '@tiscali.co.uk' address but when I try and change it to my current, '@yahoo.co.uk' it says it's already in use?

Can you check and change my email if required to my '@yahoo.co.uk' address (exactly the same first part as the '@tiscali' one)?

Thanks

TR
OK have checked the email and you're right its already in use.

The userID its under is Turborat72

I take it you had a second profile? What do you want me to do? I can switch the emails around so the old one is with Turborat72 and vice versa?
Ah, that may be causing the confusion.

Please can you delete the Turborat72 acct and just use the '@yahoo.co.uk' email address for the remaining Turborat acct. I hope this makes sense!!

Thanks for your help.
turborat wrote:Ah, that may be causing the confusion.

Please can you delete the Turborat72 acct and just use the '@yahoo.co.uk' email address for the remaining Turborat acct. I hope this makes sense!!

Thanks for your help.
No worries mate. In fact what I'll try to do later is merge the two accounts together and that way we'll only have one working account. :Woot:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]