The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By jymsta
There is a guy on here called MR-TEZ
He is a crook and a bit of a con man in my eyes for reasons i will now explain..
i am new to this modifying game and i guess a little wet behind the ears, normally im very switched on to the con man but as i was so excited to be modifying my car at last i overlooked a few things.

I was after some rear camber arms for my ep3 ctr and MR-TEZ as he is known on here who apparently deals in ep3 breaking parts etc said he had a pair of D2 camber arms for sale, so i offered £60 which i thought was ok as new they are about £90
My first mistake was to send money via pay pal to him his pay pal account is this:
without seeing any pics of the camber arms, once monies had been received and i asked about sending them things got a little vague i was told they would be sent asap but it took 2 weeks, and i still hadn't received them
he then said he had sent them but that they ended up back in his possession
I said that if i didn't get them with in a week i was going to pay pal and writing an email to the forum or doing this so all users know not to do business with him.
to my delight they showed up in 2 days, however i opened up to find not very good condition arms but i had no idea what was wrong with them until i drove to tdi north to have the frsu done and them to tell me that the supplied arms were in fact broken.... THAT'S RIGHT BROKEN!!

I then had to purchase brand new ones from tdi north or false fit my frsu until i had some more.. so i purchased them at £140 for the set

MR-TEZ has not refunded me into my pay pal account any money like he said he would do
I srongly advise you not to do business with this fraudster
By jymsta
didnt send as gift as im not entirely stupid.lol
what can be done?
By Roller88
Take it up with PayPal I assume, so long as it wasn't a gift....

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]