The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By smartie
takes ages to load, viewing/browsing is fast but participated threads take ages(quite slow on Web sometimes too).
By mjhamilton
not seeing issues here - TT is much faster than web and loads instantly - normally slow loading happens on iDevice when it gets a low WiFi signal (iDevices seem poor on wireless networks for some reason)
By smartie
Must be a tapatalk bug or something with my phone, sometimes its instant, sometimes takes ages. :???:
By Mr Anderson
Same problem here, with multiple forums though. Killing TT and restarting usually sorts it.
By EvoStu
They've just released a new version of the plugin (they seem to launch a new one every couple of weeks).

I'll have to see if I can find the time to update it. :bad-words:
By mjhamilton
damn you all... now you have mentioned it I have just started to see it across all forums as well

... doubletap and swipe to close seems to fix it.. they have released several client updates in the last month so maybe the latest is a bit laggy
By *nub*
it's always done this but dont ask me why. what you need to do is click on unread first, once that loads, participated will load as normal
By mjhamilton
aaahh... that's my default view so maybe why I have not seen it before....
By EvoStu
I got a pm from the CEO of Tapatalk about the recent issues asking what I thought could be improved. LOL
By smartie
*nub* wrote:it's always done this but dont ask me why. what you need to do is click on unread first, once that loads, participated will load as normal
Excellent.
By EvoStu
There is a new update that was quickly rolled out. I'm hesitant to install it just to see how quickly a new update appears after that.
By dandemoraliser
EvoStu wrote:There is a new update that was quickly rolled out. I'm hesitant to install it just to see how quickly a new update appears after that.
give it a week or so to have the bugs sorted..... :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]