The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By MR-TEZ
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, I use these forums all the time and have sold tons of stuff over in the for sale section worth thousands but there's nothing to show for it.
I mean its only just a number next to your name showing how many transactions you've done and all but how come there isn't a feedback system on this forum?
I'm pretty sure there used to be one before and it just gives you a little piece of mind knowing who you're buying from?

Just my 2 cents :)
By Sedge
:lol:

The system was removed because the original dev stopped updating it inline with phpBB. Sorry, but it'd gone.
By dandemoraliser
Yep as sedge said, the development of the version which runs with the board ceased and then it became an issue as it not only wasnt reading in conjunction but tripping up other areas.
By Just Dirk
MR-TEZ wrote:Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, I use these forums all the time and have sold tons of stuff over in the for sale section worth thousands but there's nothing to show for it.
I mean its only just a number next to your name showing how many transactions you've done and all but how come there isn't a feedback system on this forum?
I'm pretty sure there used to be one before and it just gives you a little piece of mind knowing who you're buying from?

Probably better for you not to have feedback when you sell stuff that isn't what it says!!

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3738763
By Col R
MR-TEZ wrote:Hey Guys,

WTF :scratch:

You aiming for the most recent, worst seller?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]