The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By Lyall
Had a look but couldn't really see anything ... My post count for some reason has reset to zero !? At like 3 now with current posts I done??
By bluntcap
Certain troublesome members were chosen at random to have their post counts cut, just to let them know their behaviour is not appreciated.
By Sacrificial Pawn
What roughly should it be? Might be some threads weren't moved during the back up or were deleted.

You newbie intro post doesn't contribute to your post count.
By Lyall
bluntcap wrote:Certain troublesome members were chosen at random to have their post counts cut, just to let them know their behaviour is not appreciated.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not...
By Lyall
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:What roughly should it be? Might be some threads weren't moved during the back up or were deleted.

At a complete guess over 150? My build thread etc has gone to!

As with my type r number avatar to?
By Sacrificial Pawn
Lyall wrote:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:What roughly should it be? Might be some threads weren't moved during the back up or were deleted.

At a complete guess over 150? My build thread etc has gone to!

As with my type r number avatar to?
Hmmm, no idea then matey.

Hopefully Admin can shed some light when they see this.
By dandemoraliser
Just had a look, nothing on the database, or behind the scenes or in sections which don't count towards your total.

Silly question, sure was under this account? :scratch:

Did re-establish the database fully couple of months back but only redistributed what was on here and recount etc.
By Lyall
We'll I thought that, checked my emails this is the only account I have , I've not noticed how long it's been like this as I've not commented in a while so never noticed :roll:
By EvoStu
We've not deleted any posts so are you sure it was this user?
By *muz*
Just post a few 'nice' 'love this' 'top work' to get your number up, then you can sell some dodgy stuff in the for sales HTH

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]