The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By karl
this has gone AWOL since the move, it was handy as you didn't have to bother clicking on a thread to see if it's an old one or not :salut:
By EvoStu
Yeah sorry mate, it was lost as part of the move.

We have a rebuild coming before January so I can add this to the wish list if you like? :bigthumb:
By J
EvoStu wrote:Yeah sorry mate, it was lost as part of the move.

We have a rebuild coming before January so I can add this to the wish list if you like? :bigthumb:
Moar Russian squirrels.
By Sedge
Can we have quote and edit back at the top of the post please? :lol:
By EvoStu
Sedge wrote:Can we have quote and edit back at the top of the post please? :lol:
Yes.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
Sedge wrote:Can we have quote and edit back at the top of the post please? :lol:
Yes.
so I am not going nuts then - they did move :lol:
By EvoStu
mjhamilton wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Yes.
Yeah the basic template which removes the arcade and feedback tool moves the quote and edit buttons back to their vanilla position.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Yes.
Yeah the basic template which removes the arcade and feedback tool moves the quote and edit buttons back to their vanilla position.
i just thought I was going senile as I kept quoting the wrong posts

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]