The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By spy
Hi admins,

I seem to have an issue with accessing the PM part of the forum.

Everytime I click on the message notification at the top or try to access Private Messaging from the Control Panel, I get an HTTP 500 error

Every other part of the site works fine :scratch:
By Omni
Getting the same thing, things are a bit flakey at the moment because they moved to a new server that was cobbled together in about 5 minutes, some teething problems...
By *nub*
Cat are you in charge can i speak to the manager please? says i have 2 unread messages but cant see them, probably phantoms though
By spy
*nub* wrote:Cat are you in charge can i speak to the manager please? says i have 2 unread messages but cant see them, probably phantoms though
Same here, 0 new messages but 2 unread messages !
By spy
Omni wrote:Means one of the mods has already read them
That's fin but I can't get to the PMs
By EvoStu
*nub* wrote:although my account seems to be have been merged with one of my old ones luls
Yes I did that for you, because I like you. :heart:

The issue is currently with the new firewall we had installed today, it needs its rules tweaking ever so slightly. :bumsmack:
By EvoStu
Omni wrote:Getting the same thing, things are a bit flakey at the moment because they moved to a new server that was cobbled together in about 5 minutes, some teething problems...
It was cobbled together quite quickly actually. I thought it was impressive to have our server fail and have a new one built, installed, configured and then all data migrated over and imported in less than 5 days. I couldn't get IBM ebusiness hosting to install me a new hard disk without 4 weeks notice. :lol:
By *nub*
EvoStu wrote:
*nub* wrote:although my account seems to be have been merged with one of my old ones luls

The issue is currently with the new firewall we had installed today, it needs its rules tweaking ever so slightly. :bumsmack:
oh thank you. also nice quadruple post?
By EvoStu
*nub* wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

oh thank you. also nice quadruple post?
Sorry about that it seems I was getting an error on tapatalk which is related to the php firewall rules.

Another one for the snagging list.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]