The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By Stevo07
Well clearly something is broken on my account, no coincidence that it was taking 4 minutes to load 'view my posts' now that's stopped but no new topics appear. Thought there would've been something you could check or is forum support limited to fault replication? :lol:
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:Well clearly something is broken on my account, no coincidence that it was taking 4 minutes to load 'view my posts' now that's stopped but no new topics appear. Thought there would've been something you could check or is forum support limited to fault replication? :lol:
Well as you're seemingly the only one having the issue its rather difficult to reproduce, and it might be akin to trying to find a piece of hay in a massive stack full of needles.

Quite frankly I just don't have the time right now to spend on trying to find out why your account and only your account is having problems.
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Well clearly something is broken on my account, no coincidence that it was taking 4 minutes to load 'view my posts' now that's stopped but no new topics appear. Thought there would've been something you could check or is forum support limited to fault replication? :lol:
Well as you're seemingly the only one having the issue its rather difficult to reproduce, and it might be akin to trying to find a piece of hay in a massive stack full of needles.

Quite frankly I just don't have the time right now to spend on trying to find out why your account and only your account is having problems.
Spend less time trolling Ben 10 then! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By EvoStu
What I would say though is let the database finish its indexing exercise and then try again. Its only got about 4 days to go.
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
What I would say though is let the database finish its indexing exercise and then try again. Its only got about 4 days to go.
:salut:
By mjhamilton
I would suggest deleting his account and recreating - quickest way to resolve such a time sensitive and urgent issue
Last edited by mjhamilton on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:still fcuked
I think Martins suggestion might help.
By Stevo07
Just saying, not overly bothered you can delete the thread if you don't want me updating. Maybe close the sub forum too if you can't even support your own forum.
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:Just saying, not overly bothered you can delete the thread if you don't want me updating. Maybe close the sub forum too if you can't even support your own forum.
LOL! I was being pedantic just like you.

I see no logical reason why only you are having an issue?
By mjhamilton
It does sound like local caching issues

PM me your login and pw and I can test

(That's actually a serious offer)
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Just saying, not overly bothered you can delete the thread if you don't want me updating. Maybe close the sub forum too if you can't even support your own forum.

:lol:

I'm actually not, was just reporting back after giving it 4 days to index as I thought you wanted to know.
By dutch
Stevo07 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

I'm actually not, was just reporting back after giving it 4 days to index as I thought you wanted to know.

I'M HAVING THIS PROBLEM TWO
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

Believe it not the indexing job is still running. The DB size is pretty massive.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]