The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By Stevo07
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Fair enough.
it still won't work......I bet £50.
I know it won't. No deal. :smile:
By EvoStu
smartie wrote:View your posts is still pretty slow at times. :lol:
DB index is still going.

All posts up to post id 1842300 have now been indexed, of which 1216 posts were within this step.
By Stevo07
When the site came back up my profile had an old avatar with wonky dimensions. :smile:
By mjhamilton
Zero world problems = not problems just excuses to moan
By Stevo07
Moaning, you have a cheek old man. Discussing forum problems in the forum support section. :lol:
By Omni
The view active posts link doesn't work properly, it only returns results from a few forums, not general chat, gadgets etc

I suspect the settings on those forums need tweaking so they get included in the results, had a similar issue on broville...but I need to wait until the reindex is finished before bringing it up or Stu will just tell me it's that :wink:
By mjhamilton
Stevo07 wrote:Moaning, you have a cheek old man. Discussing forum problems in the forum support section. :lol:
:lol:
By EvoStu
Omni wrote:The view active posts link doesn't work properly, it only returns results from a few forums, not general chat, gadgets etc

I suspect the settings on those forums need tweaking so they get included in the results, had a similar issue on broville...but I need to wait until the reindex is finished before bringing it up or Stu will just tell me it's that :wink:
You'll find its done knobber, if you read the announcement. I'll take a look at the view active posts when I get a chance but to be honest I'm going to enjoy some time not fixing stuff now.
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:If you notice any issues with the functionality just let us know in the support section of the site.
EvoStu wrote:
Omni wrote:The view active posts link doesn't work properly, it only returns results from a few forums, not general chat, gadgets etc

You'll find its done knobber, if you read the announcement. I'll take a look at the view active posts when I get a chance but to be honest I'm going to enjoy some time not fixing stuff now.

:lol:
By EvoStu

Happy now?

Anything else? Screen too bright? Colours too lurid? :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]