The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By Stevo07
Anytime I comment on a new post it isn't showing in 'view your posts'.
By Stevo07
To see if anything you've posted in has been added to. It's showing new posts for older topics but if I comment in a new thread it doesn't show.
By Cat
Stevo07 wrote:To see if anything you've posted in has been added to. It's showing new posts for older topics but if I comment in a new thread it doesn't show.
Ah, I just post random shite then never check it again. :lol:

However just checked now and mine works.
By *nub*
how have you been using this forum all these years without using "view your posts" cat? surely you'll end up missing a load of responses and stuff lol
By Cat
*nub* wrote:how have you been using this forum all these years without using "view your posts" cat? surely you'll end up missing a load of responses and stuff lol
I use view new posts, so if someone has responded it'll be there. [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]
By *nub*
Cat wrote:
*nub* wrote:how have you been using this forum all these years without using "view your posts" cat? surely you'll end up missing a load of responses and stuff lol
I use view new posts, so if someone has responded it'll be there. [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]
not if you dont view the forum for a while and it doesnt have many recent responses after your own, it'll be too far down the list. we should make a "view random post" for you to use :lol:
By Stevo07
Doing it on multiple devices. Thanks stu, why help with board issues when you could be trolling members instead. :thumbup:
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:Doing it on multiple devices. Thanks stu, why help with board issues when you could be trolling members instead. :thumbup:
Steve no offence, but what would you like me to say? It seems be working for everyone but you? :lol:

I've tried 6 devices here in the office this morning and they all work fine.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]