The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By Cat
Think you just go into your user control panel, then profile, then edit settings.

Your account then needs to be reactivated by a mod so I'll keep a look out if you're changing your email today.
By ijwhiteman
Ok gona do it now, there may be a problem as i think i was already registered before with the same email.

I am going to try it now. Hopefully it does not lock me out...
By ijwhiteman
Yes it say the email address is already in use.... I am 99% certain it an old account that i forgot the password to.
By karl
so reset your password on it?
By Cat
karl wrote:so reset your password on it?
Can't reset a password unless you know the original password to log on with ... have I just walked into a tarp? :scratch:
ijwhiteman wrote:Yes it say the email address is already in use.... I am 99% certain it an old account that i forgot the password to.
Doubt there's any way of using the email address you want then, unless site admin can help sort you out.
By Liam Type-R
By clicking the 'i forgot my password' when you try to log in with that account.

Blind leading the blind in here? :lol:
By ijwhiteman
What odd though is I alway use this name on forums, so I don.t get why I could create a new account with this name.

The trouble is I use my old work email which I know long have so need to change it but every time I try is say it already in use....
By Liam Type-R
Y
ijwhiteman wrote:What odd though is I alway use this name on forums, so I don.t get why I could create a new account with this name.

The trouble is I use my old work email which I know long have so need to change it but every time I try is say it already in use....
:wtf: yu whot mayt
By Cat
Liam Type-R wrote:Y
ijwhiteman wrote:What odd though is I alway use this name on forums, so I don.t get why I could create a new account with this name.

:wtf: yu whot mayt
Ever thought that English might not be someone's first language Liam? :roll:
By ijwhiteman
Ha ha sorry guys, I am English born and bred.

Doesn't read to great sorry about that.

For some reason my email address is already tied up to another account on this forum and I'm not sure why.

I have probably set up another account a few years ago but can not remember either password or log in.

What's odd about that is I always use ijwhiteman on forums...
By EvoStu

I'll check these two accounts later for you.
By ijwhiteman
Lol cheers guys.

The reason for the change is the email used to create the account I am writing with has been closed, as its a company email to which I no longer work for.
By EvoStu
ijwhiteman wrote:Lol cheers guys.

The reason for the change is the email used to create the account I am writing with has been closed, as its a company email to which I no longer work for.
Pm me the email you want on this account and the name of the old account.
By EvoStu
ijwhiteman wrote:Liam pm'd me earlier i think he is looking into it at the moment...
Liam isn't a mod on here and will now be about to serve a ban!
By Just Dirk
ijwhiteman wrote:Liam pm'd me earlier i think he is looking into it at the moment...
fair play I lol'd
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]