The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
Tomc22 wrote:This is wierd. I can leave feedback for people but no one can leave any for me. Just left some for jayo656 no problems but he's having the same trouble not been able to leave me any. Is it my profile :(
don't know mate. I mean really haven't a clue why its causing an issue for some people and not others. :scratch:
Tomc22 wrote:This is very frustrating, I've dealt with a few members on here and none can leave me feedback :( I know there's probably nothing you can do and I hope you don't think I'm having a go lol (I'm just having a moan that's all)
I know mate, but at this point we really don't know what's causing it as its very random.
EvoStu wrote:
Tomc22 wrote:This is very frustrating, I've dealt with a few members on here and none can leave me feedback :( I know there's probably nothing you can do and I hope you don't think I'm having a go lol (I'm just having a moan that's all)
I know mate, but at this point we really don't know what's causing it as its very random.
Just like my inability to pm. *rage*
There won't be a fix unfortunately. The person who wrote the software left the development of it.

Those who have issues will now have issues permanently.

You will have to leave feedback in the actual thread. Not great I know but that's where we're currently at.

In the future this feature will be pulled from the forum.
By steryder
Attempting to leave feedback for another user regarding the sale of my exhaust but the following error message appears everytime:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Out of range value adjusted for column 'fb_user' at row 1 [1264]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]