The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

How to use this forum or technical problems/issues inluding avatar requests.
By si
karl wrote:so why isn't Arran's name in bold?
I believe it is because when Stu sorted out the custom ranks for the users who have recently donated, he never made them a part of the "Forum Supporters" group.

I have now added him to the group so any post from this point onwards may have a bold username, if I'm correct.
By Arran
aurora wrote:
karl wrote:so why isn't Arran's name in bold?
I believe it is because when Stu sorted out the custom ranks for the users who have recently donated, he never made them a part of the "Forum Supporters" group.

I have now added him to the group so any post from this point onwards may have a bold username, if I'm correct.
Thanks Aurora

but.....

I is still not bold :roll:

:thumbup:
What is the big deal?

You don't get people fawning over you because you have a username in bold you know. If you're really that bothered I can delete your account to force you to sign up a new one, that will be in bold
By si
There. After spending 5 hours on investigating what the issue was*, I have managed to make your name bold so that you're happy.

Welcome to the land of n00bs.

* not really, I just forgot to press a button.
By Arran
aurora wrote:There. After spending 5 hours on investigating what the issue was*, I have managed to make your name bold so that you're happy.

Welcome to the land of n00bs.

* not really, I just forgot to press a button.
:-D

Thanks mate :thumbup:
Just casually dredging the thread bucket out.... :ymca:

Becuase, i noticed as a gent that once used to be un-boldly named, i am now boldly named!

I started a thread on this way back when, but it is now locked, else i would have posted there.

My enquiry on the topic is as such resuscitated! :-D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]