The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By jtc
Quite like that, shame they've made the boot entry seemingly tiny

The Focus ST's estate hatch is a lot more usable for, you know, estate-y things like kids stuff and dogs and B&Q.

By EvoStu
Ken H wrote:Anybody on here after purchasing one of these cars? Test drove one today and very impressed!
I know some have bought the hatch but not the estate. It's better looking than its Golf sibling, but not as composed, and I do prefer the awd of the Golf.
By Ken H
EvoStu wrote:
Ken H wrote:Anybody on here after purchasing one of these cars? Test drove one today and very impressed!
I know some have bought the hatch but not the estate. It's better looking than its Golf sibling, but not as composed, and I do prefer the awd of the Golf.
Would have to agree! It's by far the better looking estate. I've been 4 months now trying to decide what to purchase next, type r was in the running but I think it's just too far out styling wise. St Cupra I'm thinking is where my deposit is going. Now to spend another 4 months deciding what colour to get, dynamic grey or Black! :-(
By Ken H
Deposit gone down today on a Cupra St 290, finally. Silver was the colour choice. Took awhile to sort out the optional extra's in the car! One minute , yes that's available, the next minute , no it's not . Wasn't too happy with the options in the seats. Option 1) Grey leather / Alcantara Option 2) Black/Grey leather. Wanted black/black leather but was told not available , even though it's offered in spec sheet??

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]