The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By jtc
Quite like that, shame they've made the boot entry seemingly tiny

The Focus ST's estate hatch is a lot more usable for, you know, estate-y things like kids stuff and dogs and B&Q.

By EvoStu
Ken H wrote:Anybody on here after purchasing one of these cars? Test drove one today and very impressed!
I know some have bought the hatch but not the estate. It's better looking than its Golf sibling, but not as composed, and I do prefer the awd of the Golf.
By Ken H
EvoStu wrote:
Ken H wrote:Anybody on here after purchasing one of these cars? Test drove one today and very impressed!
I know some have bought the hatch but not the estate. It's better looking than its Golf sibling, but not as composed, and I do prefer the awd of the Golf.
Would have to agree! It's by far the better looking estate. I've been 4 months now trying to decide what to purchase next, type r was in the running but I think it's just too far out styling wise. St Cupra I'm thinking is where my deposit is going. Now to spend another 4 months deciding what colour to get, dynamic grey or Black! :-(
By Ken H
Deposit gone down today on a Cupra St 290, finally. Silver was the colour choice. Took awhile to sort out the optional extra's in the car! One minute , yes that's available, the next minute , no it's not . Wasn't too happy with the options in the seats. Option 1) Grey leather / Alcantara Option 2) Black/Grey leather. Wanted black/black leather but was told not available , even though it's offered in spec sheet??
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]