The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By silvagti
Looks like Honda has some competition when it comes to who can build the most lairy looking hatchback!

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default ... ryId=29509

Not quite sure what to make of it really! I think I'd draw the line at paying over £30k for a FWD Vauxhall Astra regardless of how good it is :-D

Also, they've ruined the styling of the stock Astra VXR which is probably the best looking car Vauxhall have made in as long as I can remember!
Last edited by silvagti on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By VTEC77
I like the........

...........no, I have nothing :shocked!: :lol:
By Lewisgame
To be fair, Vauxhall know their target market. It's chavs who love a car cover in ripspeed shite worthy of a max power front cover. The recent VXR's have been made to look like a chav wagon and they're very popular with that type of people.
By smartie
Wheels are nice, like the rear(other than the excessive spoiler), graphics are sh-t, bonnet is complete gash. If they binned the front splitter, the spoiler, the decals and the bonnet I reckon it would look pretty good.

It could almost be decent but they just took it too far, just like the new CTR. :-|
By dandemoraliser
imagine the number of people who'll be walking around on their shin bones after being hit on road by that, leaving their feet and ankles in the middle of the road, still in their shoes.....
By smartie
dandemoraliser wrote:imagine the number of people who'll be walking around on their shin bones after being hit on road by that, leaving their feet and ankles in the middle of the road, still in their shoes.....
Just like the new CTR.
By dandemoraliser
smartie wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:imagine the number of people who'll be walking around on their shin bones after being hit on road by that, leaving their feet and ankles in the middle of the road, still in their shoes.....
Just like the new CTR.
nah that vxr is worse!

By Sedge
They took the cheap route and didn't alter the wings/side of the car. Loads of stuff front and rear is lost because the sides are so plain.
By NHB_EP3_Chris
Sedge wrote:They took the cheap route and didn't alter the wings/side of the car. Loads of stuff front and rear is lost because the sides are so plain.
Have you noticed how wide they are anyway though? I was following a standard Astra on the M62 the other day and it made the Focus next to it look tiny.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]