The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By dandemoraliser
Anything people are looking forward to (other than obvious possible teasers for the new type r)

Things caught my eye so far

-BMW i8
-Another Veyron
-Skoda Rapid fastback
-Leon ST Estate (possibly better looking than the civic?)
By EvoStu
I'll be there next week. Was going to try and attend this week until I saw the crowds in the airport yesterday. Unbelievably manic.

So I'll do a public day on a work day.

Looking forward to seeing the new Kia Soul actually as this could be our next family car.

Mate of mine went to the launch party last night. Interior is apparently really well made and its fully loaded on the top models with parallel park assist, lane departure warning, parking cameras etc all as standard.

By EvoStu
Shappers wrote:That is really nice inside. Loving the seats.

Are they offering these as 4WD?
2WD only. I would say that after seeing it in the flesh its every bit as nice as the pics (maybe better).

The only caveat, is that the boot is pretty small for the size of the car. The 2014 updated Cee'd 4 Tech is extremely well put together.

They also announced and displayed the 5 door Cee'd GT as well. If they did this in an auto, we'd have one for the missus.
By EvoStu
Shappers wrote:Saw a 62 plate cee'd on its roof in the centre of bristol yesterday morning. No idea how they managed it. No other cars involved...

Obviously can't corner...
Having tested the Pro Cee'd GT I can tell you they go rather well and handle awesomely. Biggest shock of the day for me at the recent motoring guild writers day out.
By Mark83
I went in 2009... I think. They're every 2 years aren't they?

I couldn't believe the size of the it. Best motor show I've been to. Enjoy Stu [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By EvoStu
Mark83 wrote:I went in 2009... I think. They're every 2 years aren't they?

I couldn't believe the size of the it. Best motor show I've been to. Enjoy Stu [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I was at the one 2 years ago as well with Honda. Epic launch parties in Frankfurt that night.

This years (yes they're every two years) was even bigger mate. The Mercedes stand was like an arena.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]