The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By gearinator
Andy-type r wrote:Lol! You're posts are so obvious, its either botherd, rage, mong or butt hurt.
the retardedness runs strong in you.
Tbh i think I'm just quite possibly a bit retarded. What can I say you lot just get to me far to much. God now I'm bothered!!! sh-t
By gearinator
Mad-Dog wrote:Thread is officially completely de-railed
I honestly 100% agree. I tried to sort it out in an adult manor but Karl was having none. What can I say :sleeping:
By sn:afu
Did you expect anything less on here if its not CTR related :scratch:
By Just Dirk
gearinator wrote:
I honestly 100% agree. I tried to sort it out in an adult manor but Karl was having none. What can I say :sleeping:
You got kids?
By gearinator
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
You got kids?
Just the one who happens to mean to world to me! Why
By Just Dirk
gearinator wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
You got kids?
Just the one who happens to mean to world to me! Why
You just appear to be too childish to have your own, in hindsight maybe you are using your child as a role model for how to act :-D

IMO of course..
By gearinator
Omni wrote:Krossed a fokin line bringn kidz in2 it brah, I fokin sware down
As omni said but in English not chav slang , you have crossed a line . Whatever ill just have to not be bothered :stfu:
By Just Dirk
gearinator wrote:
As omni said but in English not chav slang , you have crossed a line . Whatever ill just have to not be bothered :stfu:
Crossed a line my fukkin ringpiece!! Tard
By gearinator
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
I think you did so you did. Talk about my son, we will have major issues. I can deal with banter involving me but not my son.
By Just Dirk
gearinator wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
I think you did so you did. Talk about my son, we will have major issues. I can deal with banter involving me but not my son.
Who talked about your son you fukrod? I asked if you had kids!?

What major issue we got in mind? going pm me some violence? Fukkin weapon oik off
By gearinator
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:
gearinator wrote:
Who talked about your son you fukrod? I asked if you had kids!?

What major issue we got in mind? going pm me some violence? Fukkin weapon oik off
Who mentioned violence. That is not permitted on this site so please refrain and think about that one. I find that very intimidating and offensive.
By gearinator
Omni wrote:Propa guns n what
sold me the genuine type R ethos cost me nearly 70 quid for the black one but was suspicious when it didnt smell right and i didnt notice any increase in type R Ethos after using half the bottle. i took the labelling off and turns out its actually Lynx Africa. avoid
:roflmao:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]