The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By Kingston
No worries double chins, have you test driven the enw cayman or 911 yet?
By steve83
You two need to get a room and end all this flirting.
By EvoStu
Kingston wrote:No worries double chins, have you test driven the enw cayman or 911 yet?
Neither. Got your teeth fixed yet? You could eat apples through a f*cking tennis racket with those nashers!
By Kingston
EvoStu wrote:
Kingston wrote:No worries double chins, have you test driven the enw cayman or 911 yet?
Neither. Got your teeth fixed yet? You could eat apples through a f*cking tennis racket with those nashers!
Not yet, tell me though, when your head lawls forward during a nap, does your chin act like a cushion for your head?

Awwww look its Dirk using the same old material, cant come up with anything new? Will the cahncil move you into a larger property once the new ones popped out?
By EvoStu
Kingston wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Not yet, tell me though, when your head lawls forward during a nap, does your chin act like a cushion for your head?

Awwww look its Dirk using the same old material, cant come up with anything new? Will the cahncil move you into a larger property once the new ones popped out?
No of course of not, don't be so ridiculous you goofy bastid.
By Just Dirk
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:muz, do a face swap on that pic please.

lulz.
Thought I'd add myself instead blud :-D

By Magnificent_one
Just Dirk wrote:Image

Inb4 kuntston request pic removal due to severe ugliness of himself and fat Kunt bird :-D
Most chicks won't see the difference between a 10 year old and a new porsche, so that's probably right. Maybe if it's a different colour :lol:
By EvoStu
Latest review of the Turbo S from Autocar.
The steering is also new and very much state of the art. The front electro-mechanical system is shared with other 911 models. But as on the 911 GT3, it operates in conjunction with an electro-mechanical rear-wheel steer system. At speeds of up to 37mph, it steers the rear wheels in the opposite direction to those up front, enhancing low-speed agility. Above 50mph, the rear wheels are operated parallel to the front wheels to enhance longitudinal stability. There’s added directness, more consistent weighting and an inherent calmness to how it operates, but the electro-hydraulic system lacks the overall feel, feedback and sheer confidence-boosting factor of the old hydraulic system.
I'm due to goto Silverstone for some Porker day with my Dad soon, I'll let Kingston know then. :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]