The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By kingofdbrits
Jules wrote:
Adey wrote:
Jules wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Jules wrote:Nah, I'll just keep earning a lot and get one :bigthumb:
Those people who usually say that, usually aren't. :lol:
Was a standard CTRO response to Yellas butthurt

I'm getting a 2010 S4 anyway.
Can't be earning that much or you'd be buying a new one :lol:
Enough to buy a £45k car with a mortgage and holidays every year? Unfortunately not that much, no, more than many 26 year olds I know though; so I'm content with a second hand one.
What i'm reading is your house could be better. Nothing wrong with that of course, your money 'n all that, my next door neighbours house is half the size of ours but he has a Q7. Must be earning more.

Though i sometimes catch myself browing S4's estates, the 2010 car are bloomin cheap for what you get, £20k gets you a nice model.
By EvoStu
Jules wrote:A house, in london? I'm not a millionaire.
This is CTRO! Everyone is, you lying sack of crap! :lol:
By silvagti
kingofdbrits wrote: Though i sometimes catch myself browing S4's estates, the 2010 car are bloomin cheap for what you get, £20k gets you a nice model.
The S3 saloon looks pretty nice but as you've suggested when you can get a 3 year old S4 for £20k it's hard to make a case for the S3 saloon. Especially given there likely wont be more than a couple of thousand separating them price wise even brand new. For the V6, extra 40hp and the larger nicer car it's a no brainer to get the S4 IMO.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]