The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By EvoStu
Interior pictures have been released.

How very Renault 11 circa 1985.
By Stevo M81
Thats looks :twisted: the carbon bits inside look great :-D
By PH47MF
must be a bitch to get in and out, not that i will have that problem any time soon :lol:

euro lotto tonight :think:
By I need VTEC
I hope this car has a loud, throaty V10, and not a tuned version of the V8 in the MP4-12C.

The V8 in the MP4 sounds boring compared to other V8s like the 458's. Hell, even an M3's V8 sounds better than the MP4's.
By jpc19
I'm currently completing the tyre fitting for the next stage of the prototype build on this project. The rear size is 315/30 R20. Absolute bitch to fit. The tyre bead diameter has been reduced to prevent tyre slip on the rim during acceleration. Hopefully, I may have to track test the beast myself, not. I can only wish..........
By Just Dirk
EvoStu wrote:It just looks epic!
Where has this dude been? Lucky to find a zebra crossing there! :)
By Gozza
I need VTEC wrote:I hope this car has a loud, throaty V10, and not a tuned version of the V8 in the MP4-12C.

The V8 in the MP4 sounds boring compared to other V8s like the 458's. Hell, even an M3's V8 sounds better than the MP4's.
Nope, not a chance it's definately using the V8 although with slightly modified internals and different cal. The 12C's V8 doesn't sound as nice due to being turbo'd. I do like it's low speed gurgle and the sound on the overrun, but not really as charismatic as a high revving NA V8.
By Stevo M81
That car look epic in those other pics stu, were can i buy one :lol:
By Russ*CTR*
My new wallpaper.
By hothatch
Can't believe I've just seen this. Mclaren p1. Looks like a pre production model. Didn't realise what it was all about until googling it later.
£866,000 worth!!!!
ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
By JC600
Cool :-D .......more importantly, why you in the boot of a Renault??? :scratch:
By DM
JC600 wrote:Cool :-D .......more importantly, why you in the boot of a Renault??? :scratch:
Dogging spot?
By adam-mc-ctr
Where was this? Around Guildford? My cousin works for maclaren and I've recently been to the factory and seen these being made they are amazing this is where my money when I win the lottery tonight will go!!
By hothatch
JC600 wrote:Cool :-D .......more importantly, why you in the boot of a Renault??? :scratch:
:lol: We were in the wifes car and my boy took the picture from the back seat.

No dogging involved unfortunately :lol:
By hothatch
adam-mc-ctr wrote:Where was this? Around Guildford? My cousin works for maclaren and I've recently been to the factory and seen these being made they are amazing this is where my money when I win the lottery tonight will go!!
This was in cumbria mate. Female in the passenger seat had an SLR camera,so they must have been doing some testing and photographing.
Several bouts of torrential rain that day though so it must have been fun with 700bhp :shock:
Car looked a bit sh*t with the temp vinyl wrapping and assorted gaffer tape but when he fired it up it was something else.

Edit : 700bhp is just the petrol motor. With the combined electric motor it is apparently
903bhp :shock:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]