The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By dandemoraliser
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-c ... -city-cars

Honda unveiled this surprise concept car at the Montreal motor show, which the firm says is designed to make city cars appeal to younger buyers.

The Gear Concept Study Model is meant to make “sub-compact cars practical but fun, customisable, connected and affordable.” Honda describes it as “simple and utilitarian,” and says the car was inspired by fixed-gear bicycles.
Looks like their version of the VW up! Quite funky
By PH47MF
i like it apart from the side view of the front, it looks like it just hit something :lol:
By Russ*CTR*
Those wheels are nice though..
By bluntcap
It's a concept, so expect it to look the opposite of the photos if it goes ahead.
By bluntcap
bondyboy wrote:
bluntcap wrote:It's a concept, so expect it to look the opposite of the photos if it goes ahead.
like the fn2 then?
Probably. I saw a concept FN2 photo ages ago and it looked great.
By CrouchyM
I like it.
By EvoStu
bluntcap wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
bluntcap wrote:It's a concept, so expect it to look the opposite of the photos if it goes ahead.
like the fn2 then?
Ah yes! The concept that some people on here said looked nothing like the production car when it came out? :lol:

Honda have a pretty good reputation on producing cars that looked very close to their concept as they only generally show concepts close to model sign off.
By bondyboy
EvoStu wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
like the fn2 then?
Ah yes! The concept that some people on here said looked nothing like the production car when it came out? :lol:

Honda have a pretty good reputation on producing cars that looked very close to their concept as they only generally show concepts close to model sign off.
think he was being sarcastic, I know I was
By EvoStu
Oh I know he was. He's just a bawbag at times.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]